User Reviews for Robaxin-750

Learn more about Robaxin-750.

Robaxin-750 Review Summary

5.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 36 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Robaxin-750 to treat Muscle Spasm

"I am taking Robaxin 750 3 times a day post surgery. I had a 360 Lower Spinal Fusion done. Since taking this medicine I have had severe memory loss and confusion. I also keep dropping just about everything I have in my hands. It has done a great job of decreasing my horrible muscle spasms, but I don't believe I can take it any longer. It makes me loopy and unable to function! I'm going to speak to my doctor today about either changing its dose amount or to a different muscle relaxer."

PookaMama (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2014

"Takes pain away sometimes but I got to take more dosage"

lotsofpain (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 9, 2014

"Took this for my neck and shoulders. Did nothing but upset my stomach."

Cte1866 (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2014

"I just had a two level lumbar fusion two weeks ago and have severe muscle spasms that started up a couple of days ago. When I needed the Robaxin to work, it's like taking a placebo. I've called the surgeons office for another option as this is not going to work for me."

Kmacishere (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2013

"I fell and fractured my shoulder back in March. I was originally given Flexeril 10mg did nothing, went back for more tests found out I have 2 extra cervical ribs and thoracic outlet syndrome. Robaxin 750mg 3x's a day doesn't really help me either. My pain level is a consistent 7 makes it hard to sleep."

sweetkandi (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2013

"Have muscle spasms in lower back. I've been prescribed Flexeril, Soma, and now Robaxin 750mg 3 x a day....along with Vicoprofen 3 x day as well. So far so good! Works way better for me than Flexeril. Didn't like the sedative effects of Soma. Take this and rest, for me it does the trick."

BamBam777 July 8, 2013

"Does not cure it completely but cuts down the severe bouts of pain to a more manageable level. Can make falling asleep at night more difficult. No cost as in the UK on our NHS."

auntie01476 (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2013

"This medication worked wonders for my shoulder muscle spasms. However it did make my hands break out."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 10, 2013

"Very helpful."

3two1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 6, 2013

"I take methocarbamol 750 3-4 times a day along with hydrocodone/aceteminaphen 7.5/325 3-4 times a day, both help very well with my lower back issues, arthiritis and protruding discs. Doesn't make me sleepy, just relaxes me alot."

princess40 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 2, 2012

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"It only made the pain in my arm mild. It did not go away. I am in school and do a lot of typing and my arm, shoulder and sometimes fingers experience lots of pain so my doctor gave me these pills. They do not work well for me because I still feel the aches and pain just not as bad. When I take two, I get sleepy, take a nap then I can operate almost pain free for at least 4-5 hours."

Sinteeyaki (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 1, 2012

"I was given this medicine at 750 mg 4 times a day for spasms associated with spinal stenosis (narrowing of spinal cord causing major nerve pain and muscle spasms). These worked great along with Ultram! After lumber decompressive back surgery I came home from the hospital 48 hours after surgery taking only Robaxin and Ultram for the pain and could keep my pain level consistently under a 4! I had sleepy side effects for the first 2 days but was mild. I have colitis and gastritis and this medicine did not upset my stomach or cause any other side effects for me."

2qik4u January 5, 2012

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"After total hip replacement, I've been having severe muscle spasms in my lower back due to psoas muscle involuntary contractions. Have been on Norco 10mg for pain, which had no effect on spasms. Ortho surgeon gave me Robaxin 750 3x's per day and spasms are now rare and not severe when they do occur."

Anonymous December 16, 2011

"I was given these after and while being in the hospital as the result of a car crash. (A couple compression fractures and a broken sternum). I don't really know if it was the Robaxin or the morphine, that relaxed me during the stay. But, during the recovery and physical therapy these really helped with my spasms. All in all what I learned is not to drive on them. "

Anonymous November 24, 2011

"New to this medication. Switched to this because of side effects from Zanaflex. I notice this medication does not make me sleepy- not sure what to do about getting sleep as the Zanaflex did help me sleep through the night (aside from the side effects). Curious what others on this do for sleep, or if this will eventually help with that? I really miss Soma, although with that one my tolerance built up really quickly and I had rebound insomnia when I stopped taking it. "

ticchick September 10, 2011

"It did not help my muscle spasms at all. I have a very very rare form of muscular dystrophy."

Anonymous April 25, 2010

"Medication helps slightly with spasms, but has a high rate of stomach upset and gas."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

"This helps with fibromyalgia pain, but I really need to take it 4 times a day as prescribed or still have pain. I still feel the pain, but it doesn't bother me that much."

Anonymous April 14, 2009

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This worked great on my TMJ spasms!"

Anonymous August 19, 2008