User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Learn more about Methadone Diskets.

Chronic Pain 6 reviews 105 medications

9.7
Opiate Withdrawal 12 reviews 11 medications

9.5
Pain 4 reviews 935 medications

9.5
Summary of Methadone Diskets reviews 22 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Methadone Diskets

For Opiate Withdrawal "It made me be able to function in society like I used to be able to before I got addicted to lorecet. I have more confidence now. I find that 115mg a day fits me. Everyone is different though. I can sleep good through the night also."

jessboo1984 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Ok, I was dependent on pain pills, and other illegal narcotics. The other pain pills were working pretty good, to be honest, but they caused euphoria, and when it causes euphoria, you chase that euphoria, and I would run out of my script WAY to early, and had to go out in the streets for more pain pills or other illegal narcotics. I discussed this with my doctor, he put me on 40mg of methadone, 2x a day, and I finally got my life back on track. You feel good everyday on methadone, without raising your dose, like other pain pills. I can honestly say, methadone DEF. saved my life. Thank you Methadone for saving me, my family, and my faith. Methadone is def. a life saver!"

Methacodone (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 25, 2015

For Chronic Pain "Methadone is a lifesaver. It gives me that freedom to get through the day with the pain that I have. It is better than any other pain killer out there hands down. I dont have to worry about do I need More or cravings like other pain killers."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 16, 2015

For Opiate Withdrawal "Starting methadone was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I look much healthier, and on top of all that I got an excellent job. Now I don't have to worry about being sick, methadone is amazing!"

Methacodone November 29, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Great for Pain but Never Stop taking it without being Dosed down slowly"

Greg WV September 18, 2014

For Chronic Pain "The absolute best formula, with NMDA Receptor Antagonist Properties for Pain such as severe chronic pain management, For a Severe case of RSD/CRPS My dose was 3 1/2 Diskettes twice daily..dissolve in water, my RSD/CRPS was going into remission thanks to the proper dosing. My feeling is they took away the diskettes to re-capitalize by doing away with this tablet and charging more for a 5 - 10 mg tablets."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 26, 2014

For Opiate Withdrawal "Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked. "

Detroit's Finest (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 15, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I like this medication because you can only take one dose and it will last you the entire day as for other medications that you have to take every 4 to 6 hours. It definitely takes away the pain."

Hunter030 January 20, 2014

For Opiate Withdrawal "This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen."

Patient730 (taken for 10 years or more) August 27, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal "I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle."

BL4Sfemer August 15, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal "I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back."

redfire1369 August 7, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal "If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!"

Omaof2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2013

For Chronic Pain "Only thing that really helped my pain."

Anonymous December 11, 2012

For Opiate Withdrawal "Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out"."

drummersrule February 8, 2012

"Usage has changed my life for the better 100%. If dosage is correct there is no "HIGH" at all. I have been dosed with methadone daily for 10 years and haven't relapsed or for that matter even thought about going back to that lifestyle. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MEDICATION. "

7599 November 4, 2011

For Pain "I have Lupus and Sciatica and have tried every pain medicine that is available. Methadone has changed my life. I am able to do way more than lay in the bed all day in pain. I am not pain free, but it is tolerable for once and that is a huge blessing!"

Anonymous February 26, 2011

For Opiate Withdrawal "choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!"

ashlae February 17, 2010

For Opiate Withdrawal "Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it."

Anonymous January 1, 2010

For Opiate Withdrawal "I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!"

Drugfreelove July 9, 2009

For Opiate Withdrawal "Excellent for opiate withdrawals."

kris12 March 8, 2009

For Pain "I have been challenged with pain management as a result of acute reflex sympathetic dystrophy for 5 years now. Last year I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted and it is working wonders. Thank You Boston Scientific Neuromodulation. Ive weaned off the need for Fentanyl and Oxycodone and now manage the pain very well with methadone. Its long acting actions are outstanding, and it doesnt leave me feeling high as so many of the other opiates do. Overall an excellent choice by me pain docs!"

Bill?RSD October 30, 2008

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Pain "I think that this medication is a wonderful drug. I love it couldn't do the things I do today without it!"

done user July 26, 2008

For Pain "I was tried on numerous medications for my chronic pain. When I took my first dose of methadone, I was "nearly" pain free for half the day and the dose doesn't need to be increased as often as it did on other drugs such as Oxycontin. For break through pain I only need an anti-inflammatory or another mild narcotic such as Percocet, and only rarely. I think this is a great drug for pain!"

Toni-a May 16, 2008

112 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate