User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Learn more about Methadone Diskets.

Pain 4 reviews 908 medications

9.5
Opiate Withdrawal 10 reviews 11 medications

9.5
Chronic Pain 2 reviews 102 medications

Summary of Methadone Diskets reviews 16 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Review by Detroit's Finest (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 15, 2014 1:30 PM
Review by Hunter030: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Chronic Pain: I like this medication because you can only take one dose and it will last you the entire day as for other medications that you have to take every 4 to 6 hours. It definitely takes away the pain.

January 20, 2014 11:23 AM
Review by Patient730 (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen.

August 27, 2013 3:35 PM
Review by BL4Sfemer: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle.

August 15, 2013 9:28 AM
Review by redfire1369:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back.

August 7, 2013 1:22 AM
Review by Omaof2 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!

January 30, 2013 4:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Chronic Pain: Only thing that really helped my pain.

December 11, 2012 1:59 PM
Review by drummersrule: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out".

February 8, 2012 4:59 PM
Review by 7599: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone): Usage has changed my life for the better 100%. If dosage is correct there is no "HIGH" at all. I have been dosed with methadone daily for 10 years and haven't relapsed or for that matter even thought about going back to that lifestyle. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MEDICATION.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 4, 2011 9:33 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Pain: I have Lupus and Sciatica and have tried every pain medicine that is available. Methadone has changed my life. I am able to do way more than lay in the bed all day in pain. I am not pain free, but it is tolerable for once and that is a huge blessing!

February 26, 2011 11:17 AM
Review by ashlae:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!

February 17, 2010 11:29 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it.

January 1, 2010 4:32 PM
Review by Drugfreelove: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!

July 9, 2009 5:35 PM
Review by kris12: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Opiate Withdrawal: Excellent for opiate withdrawals.

March 8, 2009 12:55 PM
Review by Bill?RSD: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Pain: I have been challenged with pain management as a result of acute reflex sympathetic dystrophy for 5 years now. Last year I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted and it is working wonders. Thank You Boston Scientific Neuromodulation. Ive weaned off the need for Fentanyl and Oxycodone and now manage the pain very well with methadone. Its long acting actions are outstanding, and it doesnt leave me feeling high as so many of the other opiates do. Overall an excellent choice by me pain docs!

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 30, 2008 10:11 AM
Review by done user: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Pain: I think that this medication is a wonderful drug. I love it couldn't do the things I do today without it!

July 26, 2008 6:16 PM
Review by Toni-a: User Rating:

Methadone Diskets (methadone) for Pain: I was tried on numerous medications for my chronic pain. When I took my first dose of methadone, I was "nearly" pain free for half the day and the dose doesn't need to be increased as often as it did on other drugs such as Oxycontin. For break through pain I only need an anti-inflammatory or another mild narcotic such as Percocet, and only rarely. I think this is a great drug for pain!

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 16, 2008 1:08 AM