User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Learn more about Methadone Diskets.

Methadone Diskets review summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal.

Reviews for Methadone Diskets to treat Opiate Withdrawal

Review by Detroit's Finest (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2014 1:30 PM

Review by Patient730 (taken for 10 years or more):

This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen.

August 27, 2013 3:35 PM

Review by BL4Sfemer:

I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle.

August 15, 2013 9:28 AM

Review by redfire1369:

I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back.

August 7, 2013 1:22 AM

Review by Omaof2 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!

January 30, 2013 4:22 PM

Review by drummersrule:

Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out".

February 8, 2012 4:59 PM

Review by ashlae:

choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!

February 17, 2010 11:29 AM

Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it.

January 1, 2010 4:32 PM

Review by Drugfreelove:

I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!

July 9, 2009 5:35 PM

Review by kris12:

Excellent for opiate withdrawals.

March 8, 2009 12:55 PM