User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Learn more about Methadone Diskets.

Methadone Diskets Review Summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 8 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal.

Reviews for Methadone Diskets to treat Opiate Withdrawal

"It made me be able to function in society like I used to be able to before I got addicted to lorecet. I have more confidence now. I find that 115mg a day fits me. Everyone is different though. I can sleep good through the night also."

jessboo1984 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2015

"Starting methadone was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I look much healthier, and on top of all that I got an excellent job. Now I don't have to worry about being sick, methadone is amazing!"

Methacodone November 29, 2014

"Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked. "

Detroit's Finest (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 15, 2014

"This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen."

Patient730 (taken for 10 years or more) August 27, 2013

"I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle."

BL4Sfemer August 15, 2013

"I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back."

redfire1369 August 7, 2013

"If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!"

Omaof2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2013

"Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out"."

drummersrule February 8, 2012

"choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!"

ashlae February 17, 2010

"Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it."

Anonymous January 1, 2010

"I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!"

Drugfreelove July 9, 2009

"Excellent for opiate withdrawals."

kris12 March 8, 2009