User Reviews for Metformin

Also known as: Fortamet, Glucophage, Glucophage XR, Glumetza, Riomet

Learn more about Metformin.

Reviews for Metformin to treat Female Infertility

Review by Not loving it (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I must be the small percentage who seems to suffer all side effects. I have had the diarrhea, sweats, insomnia, stomach pain, weight loss, and the list goes on. I'm on 1.5 pills per day and have to find a way to work myself up to 3 pills a day. I suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis and am hoping this will help with that and my infertility.

September 21, 2013 4:30 PM

Review by missJ2:

I just started taking metformin. This was given to me by my ob/gyn because I just got married and my husband and I are trying to have baby. Just started this week so the side effect haven't hit me fully, I do get the stomach pain. I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS but I think I have it. So far things are looking okay. Just waiting to see if everything fall in to place.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 11, 2011 11:07 AM

Glucophage (metformin): Did 5 failed IVF and 2 months on this and got pregnant naturally.

September 8, 2011 4:14 AM

Review by dunya:

Glucophage (metformin): By personal experience 3 of 5 of my friends get successful results when used Glucophage.

August 17, 2010 11:11 AM