User Reviews for Metformin/saxagliptin

Also known as: Kombiglyze XR

Learn more about Metformin/saxagliptin.

Diabetes, Type 2 4 reviews 119 medications

6.5
Summary of Metformin/saxagliptin reviews 4 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Metformin/saxagliptin

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Kombiglyze XR (metformin / saxagliptin) for Diabetes, Type 2: I have minimal side effects and my sugar levels went down.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 19, 2013 3:44 PM
Review by Maureen M (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Kombiglyze XR (metformin / saxagliptin) for Diabetes, Type 2: Recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Doc put me on 2.5 mg, with little results but side effects. Raised it to 5mg and I feel worse. I am using sample packs and insurance will not cover. I have noticed improvement in my sugar levels but I have felt worse now having started the pills. Nausea, soft stool, headache, dizzy. All of these and sugar reads only 152. Also, I don't feel rested when I'm sleeping.

June 16, 2013 12:51 PM
Review by Dr. West's office: User Rating:

Kombiglyze XR (metformin / saxagliptin): This medicine is great, our patients no longer have to worry about if they miss a dose because it's taken once a day.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 4, 2012 12:18 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Kombiglyze XR (metformin / saxagliptin) for Diabetes, Type 2: Dr. put me on this and within 3 months my A1c went from 6 to 8.6. Continued for 6 more months and blood sugars are high.

July 9, 2012 12:19 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kombiglyze XR (metformin / saxagliptin) for Diabetes, Type 2: I have never felt as well on any other medicine or been able to keep my sugar level as consistent as it is now through out the day.

January 27, 2012 6:10 PM