User Reviews for Metaproterenol
Also known as: Alupent, Metaprel
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Metaproterenol.
|Asthma, Maintenance||1 reviews||110 medications|
|COPD, Acute||1 reviews||39 medications|
|Asthma, acute||0 reviews||164 medications|
|COPD, Maintenance||0 reviews||36 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Summary of Metaproterenol reviews||2 reviews||9.5|
Reviews for Metaproterenol
|Review by gmabella:||User Rating:|
Alupent (metaproterenol) for Asthma, Maintenance: I have had asthma since I was 13, I am now 47. I have tried many inhalers but most either did not work or only served to make me dizzy or sick to my stomach. This was the only one that worked.
|January 24, 2011 12:54 AM|
|Review by go joe:||User Rating:|
Alupent (metaproterenol) for COPD, Acute: I have COPD with overlying asthma and bronchospasm. My doctor has had me on a combination of alupent and atrovent inhalers for 8 years. I take two puffs each 3 times a day. They work great in a combo. Doctor has prescribed many other or given me samples nothing has worked as good or better than this combination.
|August 1, 2008 2:20 PM|
- metaproterenol MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metaproterenol aerosol MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metaproterenol solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metaproterenol syrup MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- metaproterenol Concise Consumer Information
- Alti-Orciprenaline Advanced Consumer
- metaproterenol Advanced Consumer
- metaproterenol Inhalation Advanced Consumer
- Metaproterenol Sulfate Monograph