User Reviews for Asacol

Learn more about Asacol.

Asacol Review Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 18 medications used in the treatment of Crohn's Disease, Maintenance.

Reviews for Asacol to treat Crohn's Disease, Maintenance

"I was diagnosed after 22 years in the AF at age 42. I've had to side effects since sta'rting on Asacol 10 years ago. I have refused to let Crohns control my life and Asacol was a big part of it."

Anonymous November 3, 2010

"Had Crohn's/Colitis for years, been on Asacol for the past 16 years, started with three pills three times daily for almost a year, then 3 tablets twice daily with breakfast and dinner. Still have few flares, but otherwise decent. NO side effects."

Anonymous June 11, 2010

"Asacol had no impact on my Crohn's flare-ups at all. Until the biologic medicines came out, I had no relief at all. I suggest starting with mild drug like this but to realize that there are so many more options available today if this does not help."

Anonymous October 26, 2009

"I have no known side effects, Asacol changed my life."

Anonymous June 25, 2009

"I've been taking Asacol since I was 8 years old. So far I like how it works besides the cost, I think that it is a wonderful medication, no side effects for me."

gu3ra55 June 18, 2009

"I was diagnosed with Crohn's at 41 and have been taking this medication since then (approximately 2 years). It has worked perfectly for me and have had no flare ups or side effects. I currently take 2 tablets 3 x a day. I now have my life back."

Anonymous June 10, 2009

"My son has Crohn's disease and has done very well on the Asacol. He has no complaints and shows no side effects. He has taken as many as nine tablets per day at one time. I've been very happy with the results, reducing his bouts of diarrhea drastically."

B's mom May 17, 2009