User Reviews for Apriso

Ulcerative Proctitis 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Apriso reviews 5 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Apriso

Review by Grammie904:

For Ulcerative Colitis: Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis a year ago. Took medicine for a month. Cleared up. Recently, another flare up. Am taking again and is slowly clearing up again.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2013 9:09 PM

Review by jerz:

For Ulcerative Colitis: I was told February 2011 that I had ulcerative colitis from the top to the bottom. I was put on 40 mg of prednisone and Asacol 400mg 4 tablets 3 rimes a day. It took about six months to clear up. I stopped taking it about 4 months ago and now I am in a mess with pain. Dr put me back on the same thing and in 3 days I am so much better as far as pain goes, still have stomach being upset. But I will never again stop taking this.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 18, 2012 7:45 PM

For Ulcerative Colitis: I would probably rate Apriso higher if it were not for some side effects. The only medicine that has actually worked to keep the blood and unreal cramps at a distance. It works. only twice have I had symptoms since 11/01/2011, I hope it stays that way. Anyone with ulcerative colitis know's how important this is.

February 26, 2012 5:20 PM

Review by Stateman1952:

For Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance: I have been taking Apriso since December 2010 and have had no flareups. My doctor told me it is fine for long term use and as of right now, September 2011, he has no plans to take me off it. The only side effect I have experienced is some muscle stiffness.

September 15, 2011 11:31 AM

For Ulcerative Colitis, Maintenance: I was taking Lialda for active inflammatory bowel disease, with very good results but the insurance changed and dropped it. I have been Colazol and others. By and large have not had any luck with generic versions. Do ok with Apriso but have discomfort in my lower intestines and very paste like movements. Also flare up more often I think. Might ask to try something else.

August 28, 2010 5:45 PM