User Reviews for Apriso

Learn more about Apriso.

Reviews for Apriso to treat Ulcerative Colitis

Review by Grammie904: User Rating:

Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis a year ago. Took medicine for a month. Cleared up. Recently, another flare up. Am taking again and is slowly clearing up again.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 6, 2013 9:09 PM
Review by jerz: User Rating:

I was told February 2011 that I had ulcerative colitis from the top to the bottom. I was put on 40 mg of prednisone and Asacol 400mg 4 tablets 3 rimes a day. It took about six months to clear up. I stopped taking it about 4 months ago and now I am in a mess with pain. Dr put me back on the same thing and in 3 days I am so much better as far as pain goes, still have stomach being upset. But I will never again stop taking this.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 18, 2012 7:45 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I would probably rate Apriso higher if it were not for some side effects. The only medicine that has actually worked to keep the blood and unreal cramps at a distance. It works. only twice have I had symptoms since 11/01/2011, I hope it stays that way. Anyone with ulcerative colitis know's how important this is.

February 26, 2012 5:20 PM