User Reviews for Namenda XR

Learn more about Namenda XR.

Reviews for Namenda XR to treat Alzheimer's Disease

Review by bsandy (taken for less than 1 month):

My wife began the 4 stage process a couple of months ago, and I stopped it halfway through week 2 because she seemed to be getting more confused. We started again a month ago and are into the 2nd full dose, and I am very concerned that her condition is worse instead of better.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 27, 2014 7:07 PM

Review by Hubbycare:

My wife tried to add Namenda as a component of combination therapy but after continuous bouts of bronchitis we terminated Namenda and, as a result, she was (in short order) able to get rid of the bronchitis. Since Namenda had seemed promising (initially, before bronchitis), we were very disappointed that it seemed necessary to eliminate that component of her treatment. Although our neurologist had not previously seen a case in which bronchitis was a side effect of Namenda, he suggested we try Namenda XR. We are thrilled that she has been able to take Namenda XR without experiencing such a side effect and that Namenda XR appears to be providing desired benefits.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate