User Reviews for Mobic

Learn more about Mobic.

Mobic review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 19 medications used in the treatment of Tendonitis.

Reviews for Mobic to treat Tendonitis

Review by dumparse:

Dispite being told to slow down with the physical labor four months ago, when both rotator cuffs started to hurt, I was able to work myself into two frozen shoulders and tendonitis, hence the nickname. Not a big fan of pharmaceuticals, Mobic is changing my mind. Starting taking it yesterday and for the first time in days I was able to sleep without waking up in pain. Can now move shoulders and pain has been greatly reduced.

January 25, 2014 5:17 PM

Review by sbeezy (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have had knee problems for the last 10 years of my life and I've tried so many types of Physical Therapy and medications throughout those years. Nothing has worked better than the Mobic. I can't take a lot of medicines like ibuprofen because I have severe stomach issues and Mobic is great on my tummy. Thanks for giving me my life back.

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 28, 2013 4:51 PM

The side effects are well worth the pain/inflammation relief attributed to this therapy. One of the few that ACTUALLY works for me. Does require regular monitoring by medical practitioner.

January 17, 2012 5:48 PM

Review by katpawz:

While this medication alleviated the pain in my husband's arm after taking it for about 5 years he was recently rushed into emergency surgery with a large gastric ulcer. The condition came on without symptoms or warning. His surgeon said Mobic was the cause. If you take this medication do so with Extreme Caution.

November 28, 2010 10:58 PM

I have had tendonitis for years. I have tried Celebrex, Vioxx and others. Nothing works but Mobic.

June 26, 2010 12:00 PM

This is the best medicine I've come across for my whole body. I started using it for Tendinitis. I didn't realize my whole body was suffering from aches and pains until taking Mobic. If I run out of my prescription I can definitely tell a big difference. Thanks Mobic.

November 24, 2009 2:00 PM

Review by BadKneeGuy:

I've been having some knee pain for the past 6 months. I stand all day at work, 9 hours a day, 6 days per week. PT helped some but the pain always comes back. My family DR. gave me Mobic and a steroid shot. I'm pain free for over a week now. I'm very happy so far. No side effects at all. I thought I was allergic to NSAID's but this is giving me no issues at all. Hopefully it will continue to work well for me.

102 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 7, 2008 9:44 PM