User Reviews for Mobic

Learn more about Mobic.

Mobic review summary

5.4/10 Average Rating

Compare all 31 medications used in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.

Reviews for Mobic to treat Fibromyalgia

Review by mksgoddess:

Mobic changed my life. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 2 years ago. My good doctor was willing to let me try different medicines I had heard about but nothing was helping. I was ready to file for disability it was so bad. I read about Mobic here at Drugs.com the day of my appointment. We talked about it and I have gotten my life back. I can walk after sitting. I'm even hiking again. I can actually play with my children and let them on my lap instead of having to make them sit beside me. I highly recommend you talk with your doctor about trying Mobic.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 12, 2010 7:00 PM

I've had fibromyalgia for over 8 years and my doctor put me on Mobic 8 months ago and it worked great. However, I am not sure if it is no longer working or if my myalgia is getting worse because I have had to change my medication recently. It works great for inflammation but it doesn't work alone to help fight all the symptoms.

October 11, 2010 3:29 AM

Review by Pam Sneed:

I have been on Mobic since 2000. I have asked about new medications (which we now have 2 new came out in 2009) but the side effects is a real concern for me. I have not had a good experience with Mobic. It does get me through the day but my pain increases every month. I am at the point now that it is really affecting my personal life with my husband and he really does not understand the extent of the pain. I need a drug without harmful side effects. I want to protect my liver as much as possible. Please come up with a drug for fibromyalgia. I would hate to know that I have to live on pain pills the rest of my life.

November 17, 2009 7:07 PM

It worked okay for my back pains, but during the time that I first started taking it I got a really bad sore throat and if it wasn%u2019t for Mobic, I would not have been able to get out of bed. My throat felt so bad that I could hardly talk or eat and drink, but after taking the Mobic, it took the pain away for about 3 to 4 hours before I had to take another. Therefore, if you have a bad sore throat or any inflammatory conditions try Mobic to see if it helps.

July 28, 2009 12:04 AM

I've had this condition since I was 12. It's now been 25 years. This is one of the better medications I've tried and the last one on the list to try. It seems to be helping with mobility.

March 17, 2009 6:54 PM

Review by daffers:

Mobic has made an incredible difference to my fibromyalgia. This time last year I could hardly walk and did not really care if I did not wake up next morning. I was tired of the never ending pain. Now I go for a walk 4 days per week and I can move so much better. I can sleep at night as well.

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 22, 2009 2:59 PM

Works well for joint pain but not much for the entire Fibromyalgia package of muscle pain, weakness and stiffness.

January 11, 2009 3:57 PM

This is amazing. I have suffered constant and varying levels of pain for over half my life (20 years). I have just started taking Mobic a week ago and am basically pain free. I can exercise for much longer periods with more intensity and do not suffer any pain.

167 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 2, 2008 12:10 AM