User Reviews for Megace

Learn more about Megace.

Reviews for Megace to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

Review by Bonnie-Lynn:

I have been on Megace for the past three months. I have just finished it and have had no side effects at all except a little rash under my left breast line but that could also be the dry electrical heating as well but otherwise I haven't any breakthrough bleeding or weight gain or anything else. I go back to my doctor on March 20th, 2009 in two weeks and we will see what she says. I guess I went to her because of severe lower back aches and frequent bleeding as well as a lot of abdominal pain. I had no problems at all on Megace.

March 4, 2009 1:13 PM

For abnormal bleeding with no known cause this medicine has been a God send for me. Instead of having my period 365 days a year, I don't get any now.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 14, 2008 9:15 PM