User Reviews for Lotemax

Learn more about Lotemax.

Reviews for Lotemax to treat Iritis

"I went to my doctor for general eye irritation and most likely an incorrect fitting of my current contacts which is causing eye irritation. I was prescribed Lotemax, 1 drop in each eye, 4 x day. Obviously Lotemax is a steriod. I have NO history of anxiety or mental illness. After first day I noticed I was having weird thoughts that I couldn't get out of my head. In the days that followed, I started to have SEVERE anxiety with full blown panic attacks. I was scared to be around my husband and my children worried that I might cause them harm or them harming themselves, or somehow being subjected to harm... my worst fear. I was manic with worry and paranoia and cried repeatedly. I stopped the meds and the symptoms started to disappear."

T. Lee November 11, 2015

"works very well to treat dry eyes. The out of pocket (and list-) price for 5 ml, 0.5% is outrageous $95/240. In Canada you get a list price for that same medicine (Lotemax 0.5%) of $ 109 for 15 ml (1/6 th)! Who's pocketing the difference?"

N_E May 3, 2015