User Reviews for Ativan

Learn more about Ativan.

Ativan review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 28 medications used in the treatment of Sedation.

Reviews for Ativan to treat Sedation

Review by oxyaaron:

Just not strong enough, Klonopin or Xanax or really any other benzodiazepines, works better.

December 21, 2010 4:42 AM

Very good

January 24, 2010 2:41 PM

Ativan was prescribed to me for severe anxiety. I took 2mg one to two times daily. I took the medication for two months. I however, DID NOT follow the advise of my doctor and quit cold turkey. It was five days of hell for me. I did not sleep AT ALL, I had panic attacks, trouble breathing, and severe sweating for two more weeks when I did start sleeping again. The medication was very helpful but when I quit the side effects were just about unbearable. My advice is use this medication with caution and follow doctor instructions to the latter.

December 5, 2009 11:04 PM

Review by extacy:

Ativan is the best drug ever prescribed to me. I take 2 mg twice a day. It calms me during the day and at night I sleep like a baby. There are no side effects when you wake as well.

November 14, 2009 3:16 PM

Review by trieded:

Ativan has been a God send for me during these stressful times. It has helped me sleep better and has helped with my anxiety because of the stress I'm under. My doctor has prescribed 1mg x 2 a day as needed and that seems like the perfect dose for me. I also use pain medicines for prior spine surgery and have had no problem with this medication.

November 5, 2009 12:16 PM