User Reviews for Eskalith

Learn more about Eskalith.

Mania 0 reviews 14 medications

Bipolar Disorder 5 reviews 48 medications

9.2
Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Eskalith reviews 5 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Eskalith

Review by Lilli in Waiting (taken for 10 years or more):

For Bipolar Disorder: This has been a great medication for me. It brought me out of a 4-year-long depression, and I have been on it over a decade with minimal side effects.

May 28, 2013 7:08 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: I've been on lithium for a long time for bipolar 1. Use as part of combination therapy since I can't tolerate doses over 600 mg/day (start shaking, skin numbness). Works very well for treating manic side of things, racing thoughts.

July 7, 2012 3:46 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: I have been bipolar my whole life and nothing has worked better than Lithium. The side effects were quite minimal, feel queasy and difficulty reading because eyes jerk. All went away after approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

May 30, 2011 9:03 PM

Review by Round and Round:

For Bipolar Disorder: This medication in combination with Zyprexa has really improved my life. I have been on this for 5 months and am almost over the side effects. I notice that I stutter when I have an alcoholic beverage, and tend to shake quite a bit in my hands and lower limbs. Still would recommend this to anyone.

November 14, 2008 5:59 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: Eskalith (Lithium) is by far the most effective drug for bipolar disorder.

September 9, 2008 3:42 PM