User Reviews for Eskalith

Learn more about Eskalith.

Mania 0 reviews 14 medications

Bipolar Disorder 5 reviews 46 medications

9.2
Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Eskalith reviews 5 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Eskalith

For Bipolar Disorder "This has been a great medication for me. It brought me out of a 4-year-long depression, and I have been on it over a decade with minimal side effects."

Lilli in Waiting (taken for 10 years or more) May 28, 2013

For Bipolar Disorder "I've been on lithium for a long time for bipolar 1. Use as part of combination therapy since I can't tolerate doses over 600 mg/day (start shaking, skin numbness). Works very well for treating manic side of things, racing thoughts."

Anonymous July 7, 2012

For Bipolar Disorder "I have been bipolar my whole life and nothing has worked better than Lithium. The side effects were quite minimal, feel queasy and difficulty reading because eyes jerk. All went away after approximately 2 to 3 weeks."

Anonymous May 30, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder "This medication in combination with Zyprexa has really improved my life. I have been on this for 5 months and am almost over the side effects. I notice that I stutter when I have an alcoholic beverage, and tend to shake quite a bit in my hands and lower limbs. Still would recommend this to anyone."

Round and Round November 14, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder "Eskalith (Lithium) is by far the most effective drug for bipolar disorder."

Anonymous September 9, 2008