User Reviews for Eskalith-CR

Learn more about Eskalith-CR.

Bipolar Disorder 3 reviews 46 medications

7.2
Mania 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Eskalith-CR reviews 3 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Eskalith-CR

For Bipolar Disorder "I have suffered from depression since I was 8 years old. I finally started going to therapy and taking antidepressants and various other psychotropic medications with no luck. Finally at 39 my internal medicine doctor suggested I try lithium CR 300mg once a day along with a SSRI antidepressant. I am going to be 45 next month and have only been in "the hole" five times. My doctor ups my SSRI during these episodes until I'm stabilized then I go back down when I feel it's safe. Lithium has been a life-saving medicine with minimal side-effects. Thirst and acne are worth it."

DeeEee February 21, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder "I have be Bipolar Disorder for 25 years. I had my first episode out of college when I started by first job. I went into a total depression, many brushed it off as nothing, because I was young, etc. But I could hardly get out of bed, cried all the time. It did finally go away after a few months, then the fun came in the spring. I went into a mania, shopping, spending a lot of money. Once I got 3 speeding tickets in one hour. That's when I knew something was wrong and was luckily diagnosed as Manic Depressive (Bi Polar). I was put on Lithium and within 2 weeks felt much, much better. I've tried going off of it, but every time I get depressed or manic. So Lithium has worked for me! Stay on it! I have tried going off, doesn't work."

Anonymous April 28, 2010

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Bipolar Disorder "I have been using Eskalith for the last 5 years now and it has really help control the mania part of my bi-polar. If you want a good medication to help control your mania I highly suggest this one."

Anonymous November 25, 2008