User Reviews for Prinivil

Learn more about Prinivil.

Prinivil review summary

5.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 261 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Prinivil to treat High Blood Pressure

Review by Minimoohead:

The cough with all the congestion is annoying. Everyone is always asking if I'm ill. My blood pressure is still averaging 190/124. BPM are around 90-135. I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 months with no change. I'm a 48 year old white female in a high pressured medical career. No health insurance so my Dr. writes me Linsinopril because it is free. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm sure he will make changes.

December 7, 2013 10:57 AM

Review by shmo (taken for 2 to 5 years):

My lungs felt stuffy and a lot of nasal congestion. This had become so severe that I almost went to the emergency room on a couple of occasions thinking I was having extreme allergy problems.

August 6, 2013 6:39 PM

Review by snooki1000:

Helps me feel normal. Generic lisinopril caused severe dizziness.

July 27, 2013 9:48 AM

Does a fine job lowering my blood pressure and I feel much better. The cough is irksome. Having a cough drop in the far back of my mouth tends to relieve it, and thank goodness you can find sugar free ones now. Still, considering bladder control problems and the way the cough disrupts my sleep, I'll probably switch to another medicine.

September 12, 2009 12:24 PM

Review by Not for me.:

I experienced coughing and muscle pain.

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 1, 2009 2:48 PM

Review by hercules775:

This product worked. It dropped my blood pressure in the normal stage to where I felt good.

January 3, 2009 9:08 PM

Review by thunderfish19:

This medication actually works well for me.

November 15, 2008 8:54 PM

Review by sirjin:

Blood Pressure went down dramatically, my diastolic went from in the mid 90's to now mid - upper 70's. Systolic went from the mid - upper 130's to now upper teens to lower 120's.

109 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 31, 2008 11:41 AM