User Reviews for Prinivil

Learn more about Prinivil.

Prinivil Review Summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 227 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Prinivil to treat High Blood Pressure

"Gradually dry cough increased to heavy coughing especially at night after one week of taking"

Rose Mc (taken for less than 1 month) July 5, 2015

"The cough with all the congestion is annoying. Everyone is always asking if I'm ill. My blood pressure is still averaging 190/124. BPM are around 90-135. I have been on 2.5 mg for 4 months with no change. I'm a 48 year old white female in a high pressured medical career. No health insurance so my Dr. writes me Linsinopril because it is free. My next appointment is in 2 weeks. I'm sure he will make changes."

Minimoohead December 7, 2013

"My lungs felt stuffy and a lot of nasal congestion. This had become so severe that I almost went to the emergency room on a couple of occasions thinking I was having extreme allergy problems."

shmo (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 6, 2013

"Helps me feel normal. Generic lisinopril caused severe dizziness."

snooki1000 July 27, 2013

"Does a fine job lowering my blood pressure and I feel much better. The cough is irksome. Having a cough drop in the far back of my mouth tends to relieve it, and thank goodness you can find sugar free ones now. Still, considering bladder control problems and the way the cough disrupts my sleep, I'll probably switch to another medicine."

Anonymous September 12, 2009

"I experienced coughing and muscle pain."

Not for me. June 1, 2009

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This product worked. It dropped my blood pressure in the normal stage to where I felt good."

hercules775 January 3, 2009

"This medication actually works well for me."

thunderfish19 November 15, 2008

"Blood Pressure went down dramatically, my diastolic went from in the mid 90's to now mid - upper 70's. Systolic went from the mid - upper 130's to now upper teens to lower 120's. "

sirjin May 31, 2008

116 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about High Blood Pressure