User Reviews for Lisinopril

Also known as: Prinivil, Zestril

Learn more about Lisinopril.

Lisinopril Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 13 medications used in the treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease.

Reviews for Lisinopril to treat Diabetic Kidney Disease

"Lisinopril(taken at 5mg and 10mg) put my chronic kidney disease in remission, but it gives me hypotension and syncope."

Anonymous August 3, 2011

"Really works and cheap. "

tianw2009 July 2, 2011

"I have been taking this medication for 6 months, so far it is working ok with no side effects."

Anonymous January 30, 2011

"I have been taking it for 3 weeks and I have headaches, a constant cough, nausea, itching (mild) and weakness. I went off of it for two days and I felt better. I am going to ask my doctor to prescribe an alternative as the cough and nausea are getting worse and I have a severe headache everyday at the same time. My blood pressure has not changed."

Anonymous April 9, 2009