User Reviews for Cytomel

Learn more about Cytomel.

Reviews for Cytomel to treat Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal

Review by Bigi (taken for less than 1 month):

I had my thyroid removed 3 years ago. I have been on various T4 supplements since: Synthroid, levothyroxine, Tirosint and continued to complain of fatigue, fogginess, wt gain, achiness, shortness of breath at exercise. FINALLY switched doctors as my Indian doctor would not try Armour. The new nurse practitioner looked at my labs: high T4, nonexistent T3. She switched me back to Synthroid and decreased the dosage, then added, for the FIRST time, Cytomel (T3). Within 3 days I have noticed a HUGE difference. So happy and still know the time test. BUT, fog is lifting, energy level increasing, sleeping well, HAPPY. I am hoping this continues. Noticed a slight headache at first but not bad. Will continue to cautiously be excited that we are ON to something.

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 1, 2012 11:47 AM

Review by Shoo:

I have been taking Cytomel to compliment Synthroid for 2 days and my life has already changed for the better! I feel alive and my severe sweating and hot flashes have subsided - so far. I am SO VERY happy now.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2010 1:17 PM

Review by Sunshine7580:

I've taken this medication for a month and I can say it has changed my life: more energy, more sex drive and losing weight. Only drawback was I get migraine headaches when I don't drink enough water. Drink lots of water with this medication.

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2010 9:58 AM

Review by Sidekick:

I have been using Cytomel for 3 months. I had been on compounded T3 for 9 months, however I was experiencing increasingly severe hot flushes. Currently my hot flushes have decreased.

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 8, 2008 6:30 PM