User Reviews for Lidocaine Viscous

Learn more about Lidocaine Viscous.

Pain 2 reviews 908 medications

7.5
Anesthesia 0 reviews 127 medications

Summary of Lidocaine Viscous reviews 2 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Lidocaine Viscous

For Pain "Was prescribed to me for a tooth abscess in my lower left molar, severe swelling (left side of mouth, cheek, jaw and my throat) and for pain in my left tonsil...which hurt so much that I couldn't eat, barely drink, actually I just couldn't swallow anything PERIOD! By getting this solution...I am now able to swallow a little better and although my molar is still in ALOT of pain...it is now actually stand-able to some degree; which I know it wouldn't be if I didn't have this to take. Negatives: 1) Tastes really gross but worth it for the relief. 2) Hard to keep it in your mouth, w/o it oozing out (large dose/small mouth, I guess) 3) VERY thick! I use a dosing syringe to get all of the med especially to a specific place in my mouth."

KLThompson June 18, 2015

For Pain "Just diagnosed with Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer) of my lower lip. Waiting to undergo beam radiation therapy. Covers almost half my lip. Using Lidocaine Viscous prescribed by my Dr. to numb the intense pain he warned me I would have. He was So right. Allows me to sleep."

Electrojaxx January 25, 2012