User Reviews for Emla

Learn more about Emla.

Reviews for Emla to treat Anesthesia

"Emla will do the job..for only half hour! It takes like 2 hours when you apply and you can't count on it more than 30-40 mins. If you wanna use Emla for a tattoo, anything bigger than the palm of your hand won't do the job! A little cute butterfly? Buy this product, you'll love it! A big rib piece? You better hold the pain and cry and faint than counting on this cream! And I do NOT know if you can re-apply some during the tattoo session. Just be aware that if the pain comes back and your tattoo is not over-your brain will freak out at least 6-7 times more and so as the pain! This product can be a b*tch if you want to use it on a $200 tattoo."

wowavalidnicknamehahaha August 16, 2015

"I use Emla with a dermaroller. I apply a thin layer and put cling film over it for 60 minutes before starting treatment. It completely numbs the area and I can't feel the 1.5mm needles at all. I can now get thru a session in 5 minutes instead of 30 where I had to keep stopping cause of pain. I bought this for just over $20 for a 5mg tube at Chemist Warehouse. It's expensive but I only need one every 6 weeks and 5g covers my whole buttock and thigh area. I love this stuff!"

Ree1990 October 28, 2013

"Without Emla cream I don't know how I would have made it through my cancer treatments...Thank you so much. I am now finding it impossible to find Emla. My pharmacy have told me it has stopped being manufactured...is this true...Please say NO."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) May 23, 2012