User Reviews for Tirosint

Learn more about Tirosint.

Reviews for Tirosint to treat Underactive Thyroid

Review by atrast (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I was on Tirosint for over 6 months and during that time I've had fluctuating blood pressure, sore neck and throat, sleepless nights, nervousness, and generally not feeling well. While it may work for some, it didn't work for me. I am now on the natural hormone Armour thyroid and I hope to stay on it.

September 21, 2013 9:31 PM

Review by paticia:

Tirosint has been great for me. I have hypothyroidism and was starting to have recurring symptoms. Tirosint got rid of these symptoms. My recurring symptoms while on Levoxyl (but only after over ten years on it) were- puffy face, constipation, fatigue. When I took Tirosint the symptoms were gone. I am very happy with Tirosint. I have no side effects.

July 24, 2013 5:31 PM

Review by hypotraycee:

This is the best thyroid medicine I have taken. I took the generic for several years, I was constantly tired and miserable. Finally, I found Tirosint and I have been so much better. I have been on Tirosint for a year now and I am so glad to have it. I have not had any side effects.

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 5, 2012 5:19 PM

Severe gastritis while on this pill. Liked the way I felt on it otherwise so stayed on it for months, but unfortunately had to go off it to settle my stomach.

February 11, 2012 2:34 PM

Review by cherfly737:

I was on Armore compound 90 mg for last 2 years but started on the new Armore formula and had trouble with too much T3 and went to hyperthyroid. My endocrinologist changed me to Tirosint and it is a gel cap form, which is easy on the system. They are individual packaged, don't know why. After a few weeks I had a flare of hives and itching and some hair loss, but now I seem to be doing great! I will be excited to test my blood work to see the levels in a few weeks. I am hoping it will help with my fertility.

October 10, 2011 4:53 PM

Zero to a few side effects! Great alternative to Levoxyl if you have an upset stomach or nausea with any other thyroid medications.

July 22, 2011 2:48 PM