User Reviews for Levoxyl

Learn more about Levoxyl.

Levoxyl Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 17 medications used in the treatment of Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal.

Reviews for Levoxyl to treat Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal

"I'm not sure how to rate Levoxyl honestly. I had thyroid cancer and a full thyroidectomy 2 years ago and I still have yet to feel like me again. I'll be good for a few months then they weight goes back on, I'm exhaused, brain fog, and anxiety. I'm on 176mcg and 10mcg T3. I still feel like crap and unable to lose weight. I used to do bikini competitions for bodybuilding so I know how to be motivated to eat clean and hit the gym. I'm do all of this with zero results. I'm beyond frustrated."

Janine10 January 29, 2016

"I've used this drug for years until the recall. I take 175 mcg. I switched to Synthroid and it was "just okay." I missed Levoxyl. After I learned Levoxyl returned to the market I requested to be placed back on it. I've had several problems with my TSH levels being too low (0.02 and 0.03!) meaning that my dose is too high."

Mrs. 13 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 1, 2015

"I've had great success on Levoxyl? I'm taking 0.137mcg and have virtually no side affects. Synthroid for me was horrible."

Anonymous January 23, 2012

"Levoxyl works great for me. Synthroid does not work for me."

Anonymous July 3, 2011

"This is quality brand named thyroid medicine that is effective and has virtually no side-effects."

Anonymous April 5, 2009