User Reviews for Levetiracetam

Also known as: Keppra, Keppra XR

Learn more about Levetiracetam.

Reviews for Levetiracetam to treat Bipolar Disorder

Review by hisstessa: User Rating:

levetiracetam: I have been on Keppra (levetiracetam ) since Nov for seizures. I have been on Bipolar medications for 2 years. The Keppra I started has literally CHANGED MY LIFE! I am no longer in a manic tornado. The twister I call "life" has stopped. I move at the same speed as others now instead of challenging myself to be the best, FASTEST and efficient mover 24/7. My thoughts are no longer racing. I can finish the thought clearly. It took about a month to really stop stop noticing the wretched side effects of starting Keppra or levetiracetam. Well worth it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 1, 2012 7:48 PM
Review by Susan Jarnagin: User Rating:

Keppra (levetiracetam): I started taking Keppra XR a few weeks ago and it's definitely helped reduce my manic attacks. My depression continues but the mania is being tamed. So far I really haven't had any bad side effects to speak of.

November 1, 2011 9:39 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Keppra (levetiracetam): I have acceptable results with this medicine, although I take several types of bi-polar medicines at the same time.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate