User Reviews for Xopenex HFA

Learn more about Xopenex HFA.

Asthma, acute 2 reviews 164 medications

Asthma, Maintenance 0 reviews 110 medications

COPD, Acute 0 reviews 39 medications Not rated - Be the first
COPD, Maintenance 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Xopenex HFA reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Xopenex HFA

Review by Ain't easy bein' wheezy (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Xopenex HFA (levalbuterol) for Asthma, acute: This is the best rescue inhaler out there. It works as well as albuterol and doesn't make me half as jittery. I highly recommend it. Albuterol made my hands shake so badly, that people would ask me if I was okay. There is no reason to still take albuterol when Xopenex exists.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 11, 2014 9:49 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Xopenex HFA (levalbuterol) for Asthma, acute: As a rescue inhaler - this one is the best! It does not cause you to feel jittery like the others do. It sometimes costs more than the other brands, but it is well worth it. My son has moderate asthma that is under excellent control, until the dreaded fall allergy season. He is very active and plays football and being exposed to his outdoor allergies in combination with the physical exercise, causes him to occasionally need the inhaler. He used to delay using his rescue inhaler because he did not want to feel jittery and he could not stand the taste the others put in the mouth. This brand gives him that immediate relief, but has exhibited no side effects in him. I can also testify first-hand as I used it when I had bronchitis.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate