User Reviews for Revlimid

Learn more about Revlimid.

Multiple Myeloma 3 reviews 48 medications

Anemia 0 reviews 162 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mantle Cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Revlimid reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Revlimid

Review by IowaPaul: User Rating:

Revlimid (lenalidomide) for Multiple Myeloma: After several cycles of Velcade, Revlimid and a steroid, my doctor switched me to Revlimid alone. I have had no side effects of note. The Velcade really knocked me out. Shortly after a stem cell transplant, I had a small blood clot that caused double-vision, but that resolved itself in about a month. Now I take a blood thinner (Jantoven). Two-and-a-half years after my transplant, my myeloma is extremely well-controlled, and I'm guessing that Revlimid is a big part of the reason. The main issue I have with Revlimid is the astronomical price; my insurance pays 75% of the cost. A grant from a nonprofit foundation has been a huge help in covering the out of pocket.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 31, 2013 5:29 PM
Review by VAja (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Revlimid (lenalidomide) for Multiple Myeloma: The first 21 day cycle went really well. No side effects or not feeling well. But when I started the second cycle within the first day I was getting severely ill. I couldn't get up from bed. Dizziness, not being able to focus. My whole body was covered in not a red rash, but a blood red raised welts. I stopped the treatment per my Doctor.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 6, 2013 11:19 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Revlimid (lenalidomide) for Multiple Myeloma: Revlimid significantly reduced my cancer levels , also reduced my pains so I could stop taking my Percocet. At this time I just take extra strength Tylenol. The bad side effect was I developed a bad blood clot in my left leg. I am now on a blood thinner.

January 19, 2013 12:37 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Revlimid (lenalidomide): This is awesome.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 9, 2010 5:27 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here