User Reviews for Revlimid

Learn more about Revlimid.

Multiple Myeloma 4 reviews 49 medications

8.7
Anemia 0 reviews 162 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mantle Cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Revlimid reviews 4 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Revlimid

For Multiple Myeloma "I have been on Revlimid for about 2 years and the result is my cancer has been at a low level and controlled. I have no side effects that I am aware of. I do however think this medicine is terribly expensive."

kregs (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 20, 2014

For Multiple Myeloma "After several cycles of Velcade, Revlimid and a steroid, my doctor switched me to Revlimid alone. I have had no side effects of note. The Velcade really knocked me out. Shortly after a stem cell transplant, I had a small blood clot that caused double-vision, but that resolved itself in about a month. Now I take a blood thinner (Jantoven). Two-and-a-half years after my transplant, my myeloma is extremely well-controlled, and I'm guessing that Revlimid is a big part of the reason. The main issue I have with Revlimid is the astronomical price; my insurance pays 75% of the cost. A grant from a nonprofit foundation has been a huge help in covering the out of pocket."

IowaPaul October 31, 2013

For Multiple Myeloma "The first 21 day cycle went really well. No side effects or not feeling well. But when I started the second cycle within the first day I was getting severely ill. I couldn't get up from bed. Dizziness, not being able to focus. My whole body was covered in not a red rash, but a blood red raised welts. I stopped the treatment per my Doctor. "

VAja (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2013

For Multiple Myeloma "Revlimid significantly reduced my cancer levels , also reduced my pains so I could stop taking my Percocet. At this time I just take extra strength Tylenol. The bad side effect was I developed a bad blood clot in my left leg. I am now on a blood thinner."

Anonymous January 19, 2013