User Reviews for Revlimid

Learn more about Revlimid.

Multiple Myeloma 4 reviews 48 medications

8.7
Anemia 0 reviews 162 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mantle Cell Lymphoma 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Revlimid reviews 4 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Revlimid

Review by kregs (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Multiple Myeloma: I have been on Revlimid for about 2 years and the result is my cancer has been at a low level and controlled. I have no side effects that I am aware of. I do however think this medicine is terribly expensive.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 20, 2014 12:00 PM

Review by IowaPaul:

For Multiple Myeloma: After several cycles of Velcade, Revlimid and a steroid, my doctor switched me to Revlimid alone. I have had no side effects of note. The Velcade really knocked me out. Shortly after a stem cell transplant, I had a small blood clot that caused double-vision, but that resolved itself in about a month. Now I take a blood thinner (Jantoven). Two-and-a-half years after my transplant, my myeloma is extremely well-controlled, and I'm guessing that Revlimid is a big part of the reason. The main issue I have with Revlimid is the astronomical price; my insurance pays 75% of the cost. A grant from a nonprofit foundation has been a huge help in covering the out of pocket.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2013 5:29 PM

Review by VAja (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Multiple Myeloma: The first 21 day cycle went really well. No side effects or not feeling well. But when I started the second cycle within the first day I was getting severely ill. I couldn't get up from bed. Dizziness, not being able to focus. My whole body was covered in not a red rash, but a blood red raised welts. I stopped the treatment per my Doctor.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2013 11:19 AM

For Multiple Myeloma: Revlimid significantly reduced my cancer levels , also reduced my pains so I could stop taking my Percocet. At this time I just take extra strength Tylenol. The bad side effect was I developed a bad blood clot in my left leg. I am now on a blood thinner.

January 19, 2013 12:37 PM