User Reviews for Xalatan

Learn more about Xalatan.

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 48 medications

Glaucoma, Open Angle 4 reviews 42 medications

6.7
Summary of Xalatan reviews 5 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Xalatan

Review by shiney bill:

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: After 4-5 months on the med, I am having problem of discomfort in one eye. Feels like foreign body. Cannot use latanoprost two days straight as left eye feels like I have something in it. I am seeing doctor tomorrow. Hope he can fix the problem.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 19, 2013 7:00 PM

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: I have been on this medication for over 5 years with no side effects and it has lowered my eye pressure. I rate this medication more favorably than Betoptic which I was previously on which was less effective and always left a stain on my face/eye area after it dried.

June 1, 2011 11:40 PM

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: So far, so good. It has decreased the pressure. No negative issues, I actually like the way it feels on the eyes.

January 31, 2011 10:43 AM

For Intraocular Hypertension: I'm doing just fine, but then again I have a high tolerance for most things. Also, would much rather have a little burning than blindness.

September 9, 2009 4:26 PM

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: I seem to be having a lot of irritation and eyes are watering constantly, also very blood shot. Hope this all passes.

July 24, 2009 12:50 PM