User Reviews for Xalatan

Learn more about Xalatan.

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 47 medications

Glaucoma, Open Angle 4 reviews 27 medications

6.7
Summary of Xalatan reviews 5 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Xalatan

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "After 4-5 months on the med, I am having problem of discomfort in one eye. Feels like foreign body. Cannot use latanoprost two days straight as left eye feels like I have something in it. I am seeing doctor tomorrow. Hope he can fix the problem."

shiney bill June 19, 2013

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have been on this medication for over 5 years with no side effects and it has lowered my eye pressure. I rate this medication more favorably than Betoptic which I was previously on which was less effective and always left a stain on my face/eye area after it dried."

Anonymous June 1, 2011

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "So far, so good. It has decreased the pressure. No negative issues, I actually like the way it feels on the eyes."

Anonymous January 31, 2011

For Intraocular Hypertension "I'm doing just fine, but then again I have a high tolerance for most things. Also, would much rather have a little burning than blindness."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I seem to be having a lot of irritation and eyes are watering constantly, also very blood shot. Hope this all passes."

Anonymous July 24, 2009