User Reviews for Latanoprost

Also known as: Xalatan

Learn more about Latanoprost.

Intraocular Hypertension 2 reviews 49 medications

8.3
Glaucoma, Open Angle 5 reviews 49 medications

6.9
Summary of Latanoprost reviews 7 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Latanoprost

For Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I am in my 30s and I have glaucoma, with very high eye pressure. My doctor considered surgery, but decided to try latanoprost first. I am so glad he did because these drops work very well to lower my eye pressure. They don't make my eyes burn, like some of the other drops that my doctor used to prescribe. Also, they keep my eyes from being red in the morning and they keep me from getting pressure headaches. The primary negative is that I will have to use them for the rest of my life."

Drops A. Lot (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 13, 2016

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "After 4-5 months on the med, I am having problem of discomfort in one eye. Feels like foreign body. Cannot use latanoprost two days straight as left eye feels like I have something in it. I am seeing doctor tomorrow. Hope he can fix the problem."

shiney bill June 19, 2013

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been on this medication for over 5 years with no side effects and it has lowered my eye pressure. I rate this medication more favorably than Betoptic which I was previously on which was less effective and always left a stain on my face/eye area after it dried."

Anonymous June 1, 2011

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "So far, so good. It has decreased the pressure. No negative issues, I actually like the way it feels on the eyes."

Anonymous January 31, 2011

For Intraocular Hypertension: "It does make your eyelashes grow, but mine started growing on the inner corners of my eye and under my eye! I got the sensation of something in my eye (usually it was the overabundance of lashes). My eyes got dry and the drops sting."

connie1118 October 27, 2010

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "I'm doing just fine, but then again I have a high tolerance for most things. Also, would much rather have a little burning than blindness."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I seem to be having a lot of irritation and eyes are watering constantly, also very blood shot. Hope this all passes."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate