User Reviews for Latanoprost

Also known as: Xalatan

Learn more about Latanoprost.

Intraocular Hypertension 2 reviews 47 medications

8.3
Glaucoma, Open Angle 4 reviews 27 medications

6.7
Summary of Latanoprost reviews 6 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Latanoprost

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "After 4-5 months on the med, I am having problem of discomfort in one eye. Feels like foreign body. Cannot use latanoprost two days straight as left eye feels like I have something in it. I am seeing doctor tomorrow. Hope he can fix the problem."

shiney bill June 19, 2013

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I have been on this medication for over 5 years with no side effects and it has lowered my eye pressure. I rate this medication more favorably than Betoptic which I was previously on which was less effective and always left a stain on my face/eye area after it dried."

Anonymous June 1, 2011

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "So far, so good. It has decreased the pressure. No negative issues, I actually like the way it feels on the eyes."

Anonymous January 31, 2011

For Intraocular Hypertension: "It does make your eyelashes grow, but mine started growing on the inner corners of my eye and under my eye! I got the sensation of something in my eye (usually it was the overabundance of lashes). My eyes got dry and the drops sting."

connie1118 October 27, 2010

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: "I'm doing just fine, but then again I have a high tolerance for most things. Also, would much rather have a little burning than blindness."

Anonymous September 9, 2009

Xalatan (latanoprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: "I seem to be having a lot of irritation and eyes are watering constantly, also very blood shot. Hope this all passes."

Anonymous July 24, 2009