User Reviews for Lamictal XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Lamictal XR.
Reviews for Lamictal XR to treat Seizure Prevention
|Review by Jan P:||User Rating:|
I didn't have many problems with Lamictal XR . Just sleep problems for about 3 or 4 days and then I adjusted. Constipation also plagued me. I had a breakthrough partial seizure and doc changed from 100mg to 150mg. Now I am having a lot of problems. My sleep is really disturbed, really bad dreams and panic attacks waking me up while sleeping. Wish he could put me at 125mg. Will have to check with him and see if that will keep seizures at bay. I have been a week and one half without a seizure.
|February 6, 2013 4:08 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
|March 27, 2012 10:28 AM|
- Lamictal XR extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Lamictal XR Concise Consumer Information
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Blue) Concise Consumer Information
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Green) Concise Consumer Information
- Lamictal XR Patient Titration Kit (Orange) Concise Consumer Information
- Lamictal XR Advanced Consumer