User Reviews for Lamotrigine

Also known as: Lamictal, Lamictal CD, Lamictal ODT, Lamictal XR

Learn more about Lamotrigine.

Reviews for Lamotrigine to treat Anxiety

"I'm taking this medication for anxiety and mood swings. It really does close to nothing with my anxiety. It helps my moods a bit but my anxiety is more bothersome. Not only that, my memory is complete crap. I have trouble finding words, memorizing new information and spelling. I am a great speller and ever since I started taking Lamictal, I've forgotten to spell some words which i would have no problem with before. Overall, I feel this med is doing more bad than good. I started taking Seroquel and I can already feel more positive changes than Lamictal has done since I started taking it."

Mikasa May 12, 2015

"I have been on a small dose of this for about a month. It has done wonders for me! I have struggled with anxiety my entire life and have been on several different meds over the years. This has really helped to calm me down. I have even lost about 7 lbs over the past month because it is curbing my desire for food. Everyone notices the difference."

vistard April 15, 2015

"I've taken it for a week and I have had less anxiety in last couple of days. I hope it continues to help."

Anonymous8 December 25, 2014

"I've been taking this as a "mood stabilizer", which has been working, but in all honesty I think they put me on this for mood because of the way the other medicines were making me (Risperidone made me psychotic, so did Zoloft). I'm off those now and am currently on Lamotrigine. But it does nothing for anxiety, not one thing. It's made me worry MORE."

WolfGirl22 August 28, 2014

"I noticed no change. No side effects, no benefits."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 10, 2012