User Reviews for Acidophilus
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Acidophilus.
Reviews for Acidophilus to treat Urinary Tract Infection
"This has been a miracle for me, and it was by accident I found out about it at all. I was getting urinary tract infections every other month for 4 years. Every time I would go to my doctor he would prescribe antibiotics and the UTI would go away for a month and then come back. No one, I even went to a specialist and no one could tell me what to do to prevent them. At one of my doctors visits my regular doctor was out and I saw his PA (physicians assistant) who did the same as my doctor, prescribe an antibiotic but he also told me to get acidophilus so I don't get a yeast infection from the antibiotic which happened every time I took the antibiotic. I started taking them and after 6 months I only got one UTI and none in 4 years."
BMB July 6, 2011
|136 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Urinary Tract Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents, Ambulatory Care
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Antibiotics and Alcohol
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Top 7 FAQs on UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections)