User Reviews for Normodyne

Learn more about Normodyne.

High Blood Pressure 2 reviews 261 medications

Hypertensive Emergency 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mitral Valve Prolapse 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pheochromocytoma 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Normodyne reviews 2 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Normodyne

Review by bessy:

For High Blood Pressure: I take labetalol 200mg 3 x per day for the past 6 years. Yes, my blood pressure is down, but I am so tired some days I just lay around all day. I also take diltiazem 180mg and Cozaar 100mg. I am trying to get off the labetalol and go on Bystolic. This medicine (labetalol) saved my life in the emergency room with dangerously high blood pressure. But now I am so sick of it and have gained 20 lbs and cannot exercise. I really want to try the Bystolic.

September 18, 2009 1:03 AM

For High Blood Pressure: I've used Normodyne for over 10 years with no side effects other than tiredness/fatigue which was tolerable until I began an exercise program with a personal trainer. On several workout sessions which involved conditioning exercises. I felt extremely tired to the point of needing to stop. Consulted with my doctor, he advised me that fatigue is a side effect of Normodyne and that a new medicine called Bystolic does not have this side effect. I am now on Bystolic and will continue to monitor the results.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 3, 2009 11:16 AM