User Reviews for Ketoconazole

Also known as: Nizoral

Learn more about Ketoconazole.

Coccidioidomycosis 0 reviews 9 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 4 reviews 58 medications

7.7
Oral Thrush 0 reviews 30 medications

Blastomycosis 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Esophageal Candidiasis 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Histoplasmosis 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Onychomycosis, Fingernail 0 reviews 20 medications Not rated - Be the first
Paracoccidioidomycosis 0 reviews 7 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Corporis 0 reviews 114 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ketoconazole reviews 9 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Ketoconazole

For Tinea Versicolor: "I experienced iching While on medication and immediately I Stoped taking _which was after three weeks treatment but the tinea disappeared"

timan April 6, 2015

For Onychomycosis, Toenail: "Took nizoral and my GI distress symptoms resolved, all toenails cleared of fungus growth symptoms including big toenails fell off and new healthy ones replaced, and scalp cleared up from dandruff."

stillokie (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Using this as a treatment for yeast infection and skin infection. It has had a remarkable response to the yeast infection but not so for the skin. "

Nana19592013 (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2013

For : "I only started this medication 6 hours a go from writing this and my ears are clearing up my neck is less stiff but the bladder is still a bit irritated so might take a bit longer for my bladder irritation. 3 Years a go I started suffering pain, jaw problems, neck, bladder, bowl, throat, tonsils removed, MRI on jaw clicking, I do have H pylori, Dry skin, Depression, anxiety, intestine problems and just all out hell. To find out it is possibly a fungi infection is WOW. WHY DON'T DOCTORS TEST FOR THIS MORE. Meds Oxycodone Methadone Para/Codeine Valium Xanax And the list goes on and overall this has helped me in 6 Hours then what has in 3 years. Post back in 2 weeks to let you know how it went."

Shaun W (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2013

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Tinea Versicolor: "To be more effective Tinea versicolor has to be treated on the inside with the pills, and on the outside with the shampoo. The dermatologist informed me of this. "

subjeff679 August 17, 2012

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Tinea Versicolor: "My son and I both have taken Nizoral twice a day for 6 days. It cleared the issue up completely in approximately one month. However, it seems to return after a few years."

waldoe7 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2012

For Dermatophytosis: "Excellent"

veerakumarsusmitha November 5, 2011

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Excellent for vaginal infection. "

Anonymous October 11, 2011

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have Lyme Disease so I got a yeast Infection from antibiotic usage. My yeast infection is nothing like you will find. Basically just feels like rug burn on the head of my penis. Unfortunately it rubs in my underwear when I walk around so its VERY ANNOYING. I was given Diflucan and it gave me head pressure so they gave Ketoconazole and its my second/third day on it. I have NOT seen any substantial improvements. Yes its helped but this should work faster."

Anonymous June 26, 2011

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Works well."

2ridofyeast September 23, 2009