User Reviews for Ketoconazole

Also known as: Nizoral

Learn more about Ketoconazole.

Coccidioidomycosis 0 reviews 9 medications

Dermatophytosis 1 reviews 13 medications

Tinea Versicolor 2 reviews 98 medications

Vaginal Yeast Infection 4 reviews 55 medications

7.7
Oral Thrush 0 reviews 28 medications

Blastomycosis 0 reviews 10 medications Not rated - Be the first
Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Esophageal Candidiasis 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tinea Corporis 0 reviews 114 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ketoconazole reviews 7 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Ketoconazole

Review by Nana19592013 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Using this as a treatment for yeast infection and skin infection. It has had a remarkable response to the yeast infection but not so for the skin.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2013 11:13 PM

Review by Shaun W (taken for less than 1 month):

For : I only started this medication 6 hours a go from writing this and my ears are clearing up my neck is less stiff but the bladder is still a bit irritated so might take a bit longer for my bladder irritation. 3 Years a go I started suffering pain, jaw problems, neck, bladder, bowl, throat, tonsils removed, MRI on jaw clicking, I do have H pylori, Dry skin, Depression, anxiety, intestine problems and just all out hell. To find out it is possibly a fungi infection is WOW. WHY DON'T DOCTORS TEST FOR THIS MORE. Meds Oxycodone Methadone Para/Codeine Valium Xanax And the list goes on and overall this has helped me in 6 Hours then what has in 3 years. Post back in 2 weeks to let you know how it went.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2013 9:35 PM

Review by subjeff679:

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Tinea Versicolor: To be more effective Tinea versicolor has to be treated on the inside with the pills, and on the outside with the shampoo. The dermatologist informed me of this.

August 17, 2012 4:22 PM

Review by waldoe7 (taken for less than 1 month):

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Tinea Versicolor: My son and I both have taken Nizoral twice a day for 6 days. It cleared the issue up completely in approximately one month. However, it seems to return after a few years.

July 19, 2012 1:00 PM

Review by veerakumarsusmitha:

For Dermatophytosis: Excellent

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 5, 2011 11:12 AM

Nizoral (ketoconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Excellent for vaginal infection.

October 11, 2011 12:36 AM

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have Lyme Disease so I got a yeast Infection from antibiotic usage. My yeast infection is nothing like you will find. Basically just feels like rug burn on the head of my penis. Unfortunately it rubs in my underwear when I walk around so its VERY ANNOYING. I was given Diflucan and it gave me head pressure so they gave Ketoconazole and its my second/third day on it. I have NOT seen any substantial improvements. Yes its helped but this should work faster.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2011 11:27 AM

Review by 2ridofyeast:

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: Works well.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate