User Reviews for Kava

Anxiety and Stress 1 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Kava reviews 3 reviews 5.3

Reviews for Kava

Review by Ashley c (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

kava for Anxiety: Very relaxing not something that will get you high but will ale the spirit lifted and relaxed safely...being an ex heroin addict my anxiety is always crazy kava does help significantly.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 12, 2013 9:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

kava for Herbal Supplementation: I have taken Kava Kava in 10-mg capsules for insomnia because I work shift work and have trouble relaxing when I need to at times. I buy powdered root from a reputable company and put it in gel caps. It works very well for me and I have been taking it for years with nothing detrimental to report. I have taken melatonin in the past but then had periods after where I couldn't sleep without it. I sleep fine on my days off without taking Kava and have never awoke drowsy.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 18, 2012 11:10 AM

kava for Anxiety and Stress: I have drunk kava for more than 15 years. I went for a full medical examination at the best lab here and they found no problems with my health. University of Queensland, Australia research has found a traditional extract of Kava, a medicinal plant from the South Pacific, to be safe and effective in reducing anxiety.

November 18, 2009 12:25 PM