User Reviews for Sklice

Learn more about Sklice.

Head Lice 7 reviews 48 medications

Summary of Sklice reviews 7 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sklice

For Head Lice "I have been dealing with my daughter having lice through this past school year. The hours spent on removing the bugs was too much. I'm so glad the drug rep came to my workplace and introduced this magical lotion. My daughter is now bug free and happy. Very satisfied!"

Anonymous June 12, 2015

For Head Lice "One of my students has had chronic lice last school year and again this school year. I have provided OTC lice shampoo several times and have sent child home weekly with live head lice. Each time child is sent home, child has returned with no live head lice but still having nits. (Our school is not a no nit school.) Each week the child would have live lice again and have to be sent home. I found the article about the FDA releasing Sklice and printed the information for the parent of the student with chronic lice. The student came to me yesterday and I found dead lice in child's hair. I discussed this with the child's mother who said she used the Sklice as directed. So far, so wonderful!"

a school nurse February 10, 2015

For Head Lice "After finding live lice in my 10 yr old daughters hair, I immediately went to buy an OTC product. Treated hair that evening & 2x daily I would painstakingly go through her hair removing nits. 4 days later, found live lice (and yes, I followed the directions to the tee!). I retreated, but the next day my other daughter was scratching, she had lice too! I did same treatment for her as well, but when I found that I had them as well, I called their pediatrician and that's where Sklice came into the picture. He not only prescribed treatments for us, but for my two sons and husband as well. One treatment and POOF! No more lice!!! No more hrs spent removing nits!! (Use $25 coupon on Sklice website!)"

happymomof4 (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2014

For Head Lice "I have 4 kids and all of them had lice. My babies were miserable. Sklice was easy to use, and by the time I got the medicine in each of their hair, it was time to start washing out. Made this momma happy and my kids as well! Thank you Sklice!"

Jcarp380 (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2014

For Head Lice "After dealing with lice for over a year (my daughter has very long black hair), numerous OTC treatments, as well as prescription treatments, nothing worked. I researched once again and came to the Sklice website, called my doctor and had a prescription in 3 days. One Time, 10 minutes and VIOLA! No more lice, I am thankful that science is getting better at making a permanent solution to this hideous problem. I recommend it to anyone who has been dealing with lice."

PhillyMom (taken for less than 1 month) February 18, 2014

For Head Lice "I've only had lice one other time and I was a kid and don't really remember the pain of getting rid of it (although my mom will gladly remind me). This treatment was super simple. I used it on myself. I did choose to use the lice combs after I used this product (even though I didn't need to). Even though the treatment was only 10 mins, all I combed out were dead bugs. It was very easy to use and smelled good. My hair was silky and shiney after using it."

Single gal (taken for less than 1 month) October 22, 2013

For Head Lice "Wow. It worked great. So easy to use and my kids hair looked and smelled awesome afterward. For me it was worth the copay on my insurance. Other moms I talked to had such a hard time with Nits. I'm so glad I called the doc!"

AG&SMomma (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2013