User Reviews for Sklice

Head Lice 5 reviews 50 medications

Summary of Sklice reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sklice

Review by happymomof4 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Head Lice: After finding live lice in my 10 yr old daughters hair, I immediately went to buy an OTC product. Treated hair that evening & 2x daily I would painstakingly go through her hair removing nits. 4 days later, found live lice (and yes, I followed the directions to the tee!). I retreated, but the next day my other daughter was scratching, she had lice too! I did same treatment for her as well, but when I found that I had them as well, I called their pediatrician and that's where Sklice came into the picture. He not only prescribed treatments for us, but for my two sons and husband as well. One treatment and POOF! No more lice!!! No more hrs spent removing nits!! (Use $25 coupon on Sklice website!)

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 9, 2014 12:00 PM

Review by Jcarp380 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Head Lice: I have 4 kids and all of them had lice. My babies were miserable. Sklice was easy to use, and by the time I got the medicine in each of their hair, it was time to start washing out. Made this momma happy and my kids as well! Thank you Sklice!

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 1, 2014 10:22 AM

Review by PhillyMom (taken for less than 1 month):

For Head Lice: After dealing with lice for over a year (my daughter has very long black hair), numerous OTC treatments, as well as prescription treatments, nothing worked. I researched once again and came to the Sklice website, called my doctor and had a prescription in 3 days. One Time, 10 minutes and VIOLA! No more lice, I am thankful that science is getting better at making a permanent solution to this hideous problem. I recommend it to anyone who has been dealing with lice.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 18, 2014 2:22 AM

Review by Single gal (taken for less than 1 month):

For Head Lice: I've only had lice one other time and I was a kid and don't really remember the pain of getting rid of it (although my mom will gladly remind me). This treatment was super simple. I used it on myself. I did choose to use the lice combs after I used this product (even though I didn't need to). Even though the treatment was only 10 mins, all I combed out were dead bugs. It was very easy to use and smelled good. My hair was silky and shiney after using it.

October 22, 2013 2:48 PM

Review by AG&SMomma (taken for less than 1 month):

For Head Lice: Wow. It worked great. So easy to use and my kids hair looked and smelled awesome afterward. For me it was worth the copay on my insurance. Other moms I talked to had such a hard time with Nits. I'm so glad I called the doc!

March 1, 2013 11:51 AM