User Reviews for Sklice

Head Lice 3 reviews 50 medications

Summary of Sklice reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sklice

Review by PhillyMom (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: After dealing with lice for over a year (my daughter has very long black hair), numerous OTC treatments, as well as prescription treatments, nothing worked. I researched once again and came to the Sklice website, called my doctor and had a prescription in 3 days. One Time, 10 minutes and VIOLA! No more lice, I am thankful that science is getting better at making a permanent solution to this hideous problem. I recommend it to anyone who has been dealing with lice.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 18, 2014 2:22 AM
Review by Single gal (taken for less than 1 month):

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: I've only had lice one other time and I was a kid and don't really remember the pain of getting rid of it (although my mom will gladly remind me). This treatment was super simple. I used it on myself. I did choose to use the lice combs after I used this product (even though I didn't need to). Even though the treatment was only 10 mins, all I combed out were dead bugs. It was very easy to use and smelled good. My hair was silky and shiney after using it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 22, 2013 2:48 PM
Review by AG&SMomma (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Sklice (ivermectin) for Head Lice: Wow. It worked great. So easy to use and my kids hair looked and smelled awesome afterward. For me it was worth the copay on my insurance. Other moms I talked to had such a hard time with Nits. I'm so glad I called the doc!

March 1, 2013 11:51 AM