User Reviews for Isoxsuprine

Also known as: Vasodilan, Voxsuprine

Learn more about Isoxsuprine.

Cerebrovascular Insufficiency 1 reviews 2 medications

Coronary Artery Disease 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Raynaud's Syndrome 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Isoxsuprine

For Cerebrovascular Insufficiency: "Prescribing ear, nose, and throat doctor did not tell me the name of the disorder for which he prescribed it but after researching it, reached the conclusion of CVI. Anyway, he prescribed it along with Motrin. When I take both together, chronic pain lessens but it is the Isoxsuprine that made the most difference for me. I felt the best that I had felt in YEARS! Was suffering from chronic vertigo/dizziness, had been to many doctors, and tried many things and some relief was achieved some times but not consistently over the long term and sometimes not over the short term! I also had been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After taking the Isoxsuprine, I had much more energy and much less dizziness. VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS MEDICINE!"

AEW1 February 5, 2015