User Reviews for Imdur

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 5 reviews 130 medications

5.5
Summary of Imdur reviews 6 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Imdur

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "my mother was prescribed imdur this after heart attack stent placement. She had horrible body aches and felt like her body was crushed, worst pain of her life she said. plus her feet were on fire and her body was ice cold she was shivvering and couldn't see so it affected her eyes too"

monkeyponycalleigh (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2016

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "In bed 24 hours severe pain head to toe blurred vision vomiting light sensitive extreme this all happened on the day that I took imdur - I'm taking 30 milligrams the next day I was in bed till about 2 I felt 75% better did not take imdur called the doctor and told them what was going on would not recommend this medication to my worst enemy"

Sally66 February 1, 2016

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "I had chest pain and palpitations. Was prescribed Imdur and took 1 tablet. That was the worst 3 days of my life. I prefer the angina to the "cure." Caused nausea, vomiting, intense pain (felt like my body was made of broken glass), every sound went right thru me, and every noise was excruciating. Never again."

Sonny Beach November 3, 2015

For Heart Failure "I don't have chest pains but my heart was beating irregularly. Since being on Imdur my heart beats regular now."

picanose September 2, 2014

"The headache that came with this medicine was bad. Nothing I took for the headache helped. Had to stop taking Imdur."

Anonymous May 6, 2011

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "I was put on this medication along with a very low dose ACE inhibitor that controls my blood pressure. The Imdur ER is being used to alleviate my chest pain and it has done so completely. I have not have one single flair up at all since starting it! The only down fall is the headache that I have had. I am going to call my cardiologist today to see if I can take anything for that. I still give it a 10 even with the headache because the chest pain was worse than the headache!"

nattlee June 14, 2010

126 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "I have had good usage of this medication as it has helped to reduce my high blood pressure."

Desperado101 October 3, 2009

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate