User Reviews for Imdur

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 2 reviews 128 medications

7.8
Summary of Imdur reviews 3 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Imdur

For Heart Failure "I don't have chest pains but my heart was beating irregularly. Since being on Imdur my heart beats regular now."

picanose September 2, 2014

"The headache that came with this medicine was bad. Nothing I took for the headache helped. Had to stop taking Imdur."

Anonymous May 6, 2011

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "I was put on this medication along with a very low dose ACE inhibitor that controls my blood pressure. The Imdur ER is being used to alleviate my chest pain and it has done so completely. I have not have one single flair up at all since starting it! The only down fall is the headache that I have had. I am going to call my cardiologist today to see if I can take anything for that. I still give it a 10 even with the headache because the chest pain was worse than the headache!"

nattlee June 14, 2010

111 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis "I have had good usage of this medication as it has helped to reduce my high blood pressure."

Desperado101 October 3, 2009

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate