User Reviews for Imdur

Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 2 reviews 130 medications

7.5
Summary of Imdur reviews 2 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Imdur

Imdur (isosorbide mononitrate): The headache that came with this medicine was bad. Nothing I took for the headache helped. Had to stop taking Imdur.

May 6, 2011 2:35 PM
Review by nattlee: User Rating:

Imdur (isosorbide mononitrate) for Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis: I was put on this medication along with a very low dose ACE inhibitor that controls my blood pressure. The Imdur ER is being used to alleviate my chest pain and it has done so completely. I have not have one single flair up at all since starting it! The only down fall is the headache that I have had. I am going to call my cardiologist today to see if I can take anything for that. I still give it a 10 even with the headache because the chest pain was worse than the headache!

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 14, 2010 6:43 AM
Review by Desperado101: User Rating:

Imdur (isosorbide mononitrate) for Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis: I have had good usage of this medication as it has helped to reduce my high blood pressure.

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 3, 2009 10:45 AM