User Reviews for Imdur

Learn more about Imdur.

Imdur Rating Summary

5.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 92 medications used in the treatment of Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis.

Reviews for Imdur to treat Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis

"In bed 24 hours severe pain head to toe blurred vision vomiting light sensitive extreme this all happened on the day that I took imdur - I'm taking 30 milligrams the next day I was in bed till about 2 I felt 75% better did not take imdur called the doctor and told them what was going on would not recommend this medication to my worst enemy"

Sally66 February 1, 2016

"I had chest pain and palpitations. Was prescribed Imdur and took 1 tablet. That was the worst 3 days of my life. I prefer the angina to the "cure." Caused nausea, vomiting, intense pain (felt like my body was made of broken glass), every sound went right thru me, and every noise was excruciating. Never again."

Sonny Beach November 3, 2015

"I was put on this medication along with a very low dose ACE inhibitor that controls my blood pressure. The Imdur ER is being used to alleviate my chest pain and it has done so completely. I have not have one single flair up at all since starting it! The only down fall is the headache that I have had. I am going to call my cardiologist today to see if I can take anything for that. I still give it a 10 even with the headache because the chest pain was worse than the headache!"

nattlee June 14, 2010

121 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have had good usage of this medication as it has helped to reduce my high blood pressure."

Desperado101 October 3, 2009

93 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate