User Reviews for Ipratropium

Also known as: Atrovent, Atrovent HFA, Ipratropium Inhalation Aerosol, Ipratropium Inhalation Solution

Learn more about Ipratropium.

Asthma 5 reviews 142 medications

9.4
COPD, Maintenance 4 reviews 38 medications

7.6
Bronchiectasis 0 reviews 148 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Ipratropium reviews 9 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Ipratropium

Atrovent HFA (ipratropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "This explains my insomnia"

Lizzy68 April 23, 2015

Atrovent (ipratropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "I like this inhaler except for the ridiculous dose counter. It's only worth a 4 rating for that. Who in the world thought this counter would be better? "

toolajr (taken for 10 years or more) July 24, 2013

Atrovent (ipratropium) for Asthma: "I also take Seretide but medications used to control my asthma kept increasing until I was put on Atrovent. Beware, one day I woke with one large pupil, got sent to the Dr's then the hospital, thought I had a brain tumor, turned out I must have caught a bit of this in my eye."

Kazuk (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 12, 2013

Atrovent (ipratropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "This works. It's about the only prescription inhaler that does work. This one works. It is not as good as Primatene Mist but it does work. Side effects including the standard steroid use warning though."

mcpepper111 (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 6, 2012

For Asthma: "Atrovent has really helped me a lot. I take it for Asthma. I am supposed to take it every day but I usually don't do so. I am starting to take it every day from now on. I am supposed to take it twice a day. I notice that when I take it twice a day as prescribed I breathe a lot better than usual and don't have any asthma attacks and if I do have an asthma attack it is very mild."

Anonymous February 24, 2012

Ipratropium Inhalation Solution (ipratropium) for Asthma: "Great for rescue nebulizer."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Atrovent (ipratropium) for Asthma: "Works great even as a rescue inhaler"

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Atrovent (ipratropium) for COPD, Maintenance: "Up until a recent diagnosis of emphysema, I used Atrovent only if I got a pain in my lungs because of COPD. After a couple of days, pain was gone and I felt good. Now I am using Atrovent 4 times per day, and it continues to be a great medication that I can count on to work."

Anonymous June 25, 2011

Atrovent (ipratropium) for Asthma: "I have used Atrovent (Ipratropium) to control my asthma for several years. I usually make do with salbutamol for maintenance, but Atrovent proves very useful for bad attacks of if my chest gets very tight when I get a cold. Atrovent seems to dry up any phlegm in my chest and ease coughing. The medicine does not work immediately like salbutamol. It works best after 20-30 minutes, but seems to have a longer duration of effect than salbutamol - about 6 hours."

Anonymous October 1, 2010