User Reviews for Atrovent Nasal

Learn more about Atrovent Nasal.

Rhinorrhea 2 reviews 58 medications

Summary of Atrovent Nasal reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Atrovent Nasal

Review by sti:

For Rhinorrhea: It completely cured my constant runny nose, and I feel great. No side effects at all! I use it two or three times a day as prescribed by my doctor.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 21, 2013 10:16 AM

For Rhinorrhea: I have non allergic or vasomotor rhinitis so my nose constantly was running whether I was eating/drinking, exercising, cold weather, etc. I couldn't go anywhere without Kleenex. This nasal spray totally cured my runny nose. I'll never go without it. I don't have to carry Kleenex anymore. I use the 0.03 prescription and use it less then prescribed. The only down side to this drug is that it dries out my eyes. The first couple of days I thought it dried my nose out too but that went away with use and perhaps using it a little less.

June 5, 2009 10:08 PM