User Reviews for Humalog
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Humalog.
Reviews for Humalog to treat Diabetes, Type 2
"I have had diabetes for three years and I was not able to control it much, had been on Lantus and Humulin. Unfortunately my sugar readings were too high. It's been a month now since am on Humalog and my readings have never been better. Am so glad my doctor put me on Humalog, it really works."
Alx38 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013
|11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Hypoglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Drugs.com Health Center:
Mayo Clinic Reference: