User Reviews for NovoLog FlexPen
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about NovoLog FlexPen.
Reviews for NovoLog FlexPen to treat Diabetes, Type 2
"I was switched from Humalog flex insulin to Novolog flexpen and I've noticed that since then I have gained 21 pounds and I'm trying my best exercising eating right I'll lose a pound and gain 3 I need help what should I do?"
Rosie2002 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 25, 2015
|1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about Diabetes, Type 2
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Adults, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Hypoglycemia
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease, Ambulatory Care
- Diabetic Neuropathy
Drugs.com Health Center:
Mayo Clinic Reference: