Medication Guide App

User Reviews for FluMist

Learn more about FluMist.

Influenza Prophylaxis 6 reviews 19 medications

2.6
Summary of FluMist reviews 6 reviews 2.6

Reviews for FluMist

Review by Diananole: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: My son got the Flumist and was a little tired for a couple of days and loss of appetite. It's now day 4 and he has a fever of 100.5, not too high. We will see how long it takes for it to go away. My 6 year old had tiredness, sneezing and stuffiness and keeps taking her temperature but seems to be okay. My 9 year old just has some stuffiness. I wonder if body weight has anything to do with it since they all received the same dose. Maybe the dosage should be tailored to body weight.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 22, 2013 9:58 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: I got the FluMist vaccination two weeks ago, and I'm still experiencing the side effects. I've stayed congested and have done nothing but sneeze and cough.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 16, 2011 12:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: I received the flu mist on a Thursday evening by Friday night I had congestion in my head. Sore throat. And just an all around sick/drained feeling. I get sick easily and had a feeling I would react this way but was assured by healthcare providers it was the better route. After listening to the benefits I decided to give it a try.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 15, 2011 11:56 PM
Review by Toddler mom: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: My two year old had the Flu Mist vaccine on a Monday morning. By Monday evening he had a fever, no energy or appetite and wanted to go to bed. Tuesday his temperature spiked to 104.5 and he had achy arms and legs, head and tummy. Still had a fever all day Wednesday but started taking fluids again, still not eating. When he was one he had the shot and had no reaction. I think we'll stick with the injection from now on.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 10, 2010 4:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: All 3 of family members got the Flu real bad 3 days after the Flumist.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 27, 2009 12:06 PM
Review by bawbyboy: User Rating:

FluMist (influenza virus vaccine, live, trivalent) for Influenza Prophylaxis: This was very simple to use. I thought it would be great. My 3 year old has vomiting as a side effect. My 6 year old and I seem to have no side effects.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate