User Reviews for FluMist

Learn more about FluMist.

Influenza Prophylaxis 8 reviews 27 medications

3.4
Summary of FluMist reviews 8 reviews 3.4

Reviews for FluMist

For Influenza Prophylaxis "I've taking Flumist every year for about six years. I've never really had any problems with it, except a runny nose the day after. I'd definitely recommend it."

fezzian (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 24, 2014

For Influenza Prophylaxis "My daughter got the Flumist and felt very bad two days after that. She had vomiting, abdominal pain and the next day after that a very bad rush in all her body. I have to mention she is not allergic to anything. I took her to the doctor and of course they said is has nothing to do with the Flumist."

Anonymous October 4, 2014

For Influenza Prophylaxis "My son got the Flumist and was a little tired for a couple of days and loss of appetite. It's now day 4 and he has a fever of 100.5, not too high. We will see how long it takes for it to go away. My 6 year old had tiredness, sneezing and stuffiness and keeps taking her temperature but seems to be okay. My 9 year old just has some stuffiness. I wonder if body weight has anything to do with it since they all received the same dose. Maybe the dosage should be tailored to body weight."

Diananole September 22, 2013

For Influenza Prophylaxis "I got the FluMist vaccination two weeks ago, and I'm still experiencing the side effects. I've stayed congested and have done nothing but sneeze and cough. "

Anonymous October 16, 2011

For Influenza Prophylaxis "I received the flu mist on a Thursday evening by Friday night I had congestion in my head. Sore throat. And just an all around sick/drained feeling. I get sick easily and had a feeling I would react this way but was assured by healthcare providers it was the better route. After listening to the benefits I decided to give it a try. "

Anonymous October 15, 2011

For Influenza Prophylaxis "My two year old had the Flu Mist vaccine on a Monday morning. By Monday evening he had a fever, no energy or appetite and wanted to go to bed. Tuesday his temperature spiked to 104.5 and he had achy arms and legs, head and tummy. Still had a fever all day Wednesday but started taking fluids again, still not eating. When he was one he had the shot and had no reaction. I think we'll stick with the injection from now on."

Toddler mom November 10, 2010

For Influenza Prophylaxis "All 3 of family members got the Flu real bad 3 days after the Flumist."

Anonymous October 27, 2009

For Influenza Prophylaxis "This was very simple to use. I thought it would be great. My 3 year old has vomiting as a side effect. My 6 year old and I seem to have no side effects."

bawbyboy November 12, 2008