User Reviews for FluMist

Learn more about FluMist.

Influenza Prophylaxis 7 reviews 54 medications

3.4
Summary of FluMist reviews 7 reviews 3.4

Reviews for FluMist

Review by fezzian (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Influenza Prophylaxis: I've taking Flumist every year for about six years. I've never really had any problems with it, except a runny nose the day after. I'd definitely recommend it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 24, 2014 8:26 PM

Review by Diananole:

For Influenza Prophylaxis: My son got the Flumist and was a little tired for a couple of days and loss of appetite. It's now day 4 and he has a fever of 100.5, not too high. We will see how long it takes for it to go away. My 6 year old had tiredness, sneezing and stuffiness and keeps taking her temperature but seems to be okay. My 9 year old just has some stuffiness. I wonder if body weight has anything to do with it since they all received the same dose. Maybe the dosage should be tailored to body weight.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 22, 2013 9:58 AM

For Influenza Prophylaxis: I got the FluMist vaccination two weeks ago, and I'm still experiencing the side effects. I've stayed congested and have done nothing but sneeze and cough.

October 16, 2011 12:26 PM

For Influenza Prophylaxis: I received the flu mist on a Thursday evening by Friday night I had congestion in my head. Sore throat. And just an all around sick/drained feeling. I get sick easily and had a feeling I would react this way but was assured by healthcare providers it was the better route. After listening to the benefits I decided to give it a try.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 15, 2011 11:56 PM

Review by Toddler mom:

For Influenza Prophylaxis: My two year old had the Flu Mist vaccine on a Monday morning. By Monday evening he had a fever, no energy or appetite and wanted to go to bed. Tuesday his temperature spiked to 104.5 and he had achy arms and legs, head and tummy. Still had a fever all day Wednesday but started taking fluids again, still not eating. When he was one he had the shot and had no reaction. I think we'll stick with the injection from now on.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 10, 2010 4:51 PM

For Influenza Prophylaxis: All 3 of family members got the Flu real bad 3 days after the Flumist.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 27, 2009 12:06 PM

Review by bawbyboy:

For Influenza Prophylaxis: This was very simple to use. I thought it would be great. My 3 year old has vomiting as a side effect. My 6 year old and I seem to have no side effects.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate