Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Fluzone

Learn more about Fluzone.

Influenza Prophylaxis 1 reviews 27 medications

Reviews for Fluzone

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

There was no pain at the injection site. Both my boyfriend and I received the shot and had close to the same experience, except I have been having extreme vomiting, after 2 weeks of getting the shot. We both experienced a severe headache starting within 30 minutes of receiving the shot that lasted about a day and a half, followed by severe diarrhea that is still going on, three weeks from the time of injection with nausea. He is having lots of muscle aches still, while I'm having severe pain up one of my legs near the hip. Neither of us had problems or sickness before the shot that would indicate it was something other than the shot.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2014 6:15 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Influenza Prophylaxis: The drug store really pushed the high dose for anyone over 65. My husband had a severe reaction 1 hour after the vaccination. He slumped over in his chair and was extremely hot. He fainted although he did not lose consciousness. We went to the doctor who told us they would not carry this high dose due to the side effects. It is a live vaccine. I would caution anyone about taking this.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate