User Reviews for Remicade

Learn more about Remicade.

Remicade review summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 43 medications used in the treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Reviews for Remicade to treat Psoriatic Arthritis

Review by Gaga Bet:

I have been taking Remicade infusions since September 2005 and I can't say anything negative about it. I go in for the infusion hurting and aching and come out feeling so much better. Worth the 12 sticks it sometimes takes to get me started infusing.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 17, 2014 2:27 PM

Review by Shellfish:

I had my first infusion last week and within 3 days, I can honestly say I have no pain for the first time in weeks. I didn't have any reactions or side effects except for feeling exhausted, but that maybe related to not being able to sleep for weeks prior, due to pain. I am so happy with the effectiveness and results I have had. I would definitely recommend it!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2013 5:13 PM

I have been taking Remicade for several years and I love it! I have not had any side effects. I instantly feel better.

January 8, 2010 1:07 PM

Review by Vasilis:

Remicade is a very good medicine for those people who suffer from PsA.

October 24, 2009 10:13 AM

Review by jvbs:

I've had my second infusion. I'm already feeling a lot better. I have more stamina and I've already stopped using my cane unless I'm going to be walking more than 15 minutes.

September 10, 2009 3:37 PM

I have used Remicade for the past 5 months, it cleared up the psoriasis and I got good pain relief for 4 weeks. The side effects are worth it for the relief I got.

July 16, 2009 6:59 PM

From the next day since taking Remicade, the pain has been almost completely gone.

March 21, 2009 4:55 PM