User Reviews for Remicade

Learn more about Remicade.

Remicade Review Summary

9.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 33 medications used in the treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis.

Reviews for Remicade to treat Psoriatic Arthritis

"I have severe psoriatic arthritis and I've had it since I was 18. I've been on remicade for almost 10 years and I have almost no pain. My joints get a little stiff close to my infusion but that's it. It is my miracle drug and I owe my life to it. I would be crippled without it."

Susan C. (taken for 10 years or more) May 6, 2015

"I have been taking Remicade infusions since September 2005 and I can't say anything negative about it. I go in for the infusion hurting and aching and come out feeling so much better. Worth the 12 sticks it sometimes takes to get me started infusing."

Gaga Bet September 17, 2014

"I had my first infusion last week and within 3 days, I can honestly say I have no pain for the first time in weeks. I didn't have any reactions or side effects except for feeling exhausted, but that maybe related to not being able to sleep for weeks prior, due to pain. I am so happy with the effectiveness and results I have had. I would definitely recommend it!"

Shellfish September 29, 2013

"I have been taking Remicade for several years and I love it! I have not had any side effects. I instantly feel better."

Anonymous January 8, 2010

"Remicade is a very good medicine for those people who suffer from PsA."

Vasilis October 24, 2009

"I've had my second infusion. I'm already feeling a lot better. I have more stamina and I've already stopped using my cane unless I'm going to be walking more than 15 minutes."

jvbs September 10, 2009

"I have used Remicade for the past 5 months, it cleared up the psoriasis and I got good pain relief for 4 weeks. The side effects are worth it for the relief I got."

Anonymous July 16, 2009

"From the next day since taking Remicade, the pain has been almost completely gone."

Anonymous March 21, 2009