User Reviews for Remicade

Learn more about Remicade.

Remicade Review Summary

8.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 92 medications used in the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Reviews for Remicade to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

"Have it every 6 weeks but after 5 weeks I get very sore just below my shoulders, sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes center. I go on Tylenol when I can't take the pain."

New Anonymous July 3, 2013

"Remicade is the only medicine I have taken in the last 6yrs that has given me relief. I was scared to try it, but I have not had any side effects and the improvement is significant. It kicks in quickly for me (within a day), but it also wears off before my insurance will let me get another dose. Some relief is better than none, though, so no complaints from me. I only hope that I don't build up an immunity to it anytime soon."

Anonymous February 21, 2011

"My first go around in 2008 was like a miracle. No side effects! After 3 infusions I lost my medical coverage. Remicade took away the morning stiffness and the pain so much I was able to do push ups and squats. If you looked at my stooped forward posture you would know why that's such a big deal. I eventually started driving the city bus after being denied for Social Security. In Sept of 2010, after 2 years of no infusions my condition worsened and I resigned from my bus driver job due to neck movement restriction. Now back on state medical ACHHS, I'm back on Remicade, just had my 2nd infusion, but this time with a cough that I'm not sure was caused by Remicade, time will tell. Overall Remicade is as close to a miracle as it can get."

Cuity February 3, 2011

"I have been on Remicade since April after not getting any relief from Inbrel or Humira. The initial relief was wonderful, but the results since then have been very unreliable. I find that the week before my infusion is due, I am in terrible pain all over again. I also have a hard time with the methotrexate, it makes my stomach very upset and wipes me out the day I have to take it."

Anonymous August 6, 2009

"Getting up in the morning and walking around is a lot less challenging since I started Remicade in June 2008."

LAURA87 March 10, 2009

"Not a miracle but the closest thing yet. Has restored functionality to my life. Monthly infusions are a break from the seemingly rushed rheumatologist appointments and give plenty of time to discuss treatment and concerns."

pilotmike5 June 13, 2008