User Reviews for Indocin SR

Learn more about Indocin SR.

Tendonitis 1 reviews 33 medications

Ankylosing Spondylitis 4 reviews 123 medications

Summary of Indocin SR reviews 5 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Indocin SR

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "I've been using SR since first appeared in the mid 1980 and have lived a great life, even doing regular running. When I went to get my most recent prescription filled, the pharmacy substituted Indomethacin ER, which isn't at all effective. I'm better off with aspirin and ibuprufen. Has anyone else had a similar experience?"

Traumzwerg (taken for 10 years or more) June 26, 2015

For Tendonitis "I have a lot of inflammation relief with Indocin. The problem is that I can only take it every other day. I am 37 and very active, train Brazillian Jiu Jitsu 2 days a week. Get tendinitis in my shoulders easy. I would recommend this medicine."

Brilow July 7, 2010

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "Although the progress of the disease continued Indocin allowed me to live a relatively normal life for 30 years."

Anonymous March 11, 2010

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "It's effective in controlling the pain and inflammation related to ankylosing spondylitis, for about 16 hours and then it's followed by headache and return of pain and inflammation. I've been using it for four days now and will be switching to 2 x day."

Anonymous June 12, 2009

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "By almost completely controlling the inflammation, full mobility with little or no pain was returned, including increased energy and thought processes."

Anonymous March 19, 2009