User Reviews for Fanapt

Learn more about Fanapt.

Fanapt review summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 57 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Reviews for Fanapt to treat Schizophrenia

Review by richard campbell (taken for less than 1 month):

I've been on this medicine for 8 days and no side effects. I'm slowly coming off the Clozaril because it made me so tired and he put me on Fanapt. Giving it time.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 16, 2014 8:05 PM

Review by AmeliaBound (taken for less than 1 month):

My son who is 27 has only been on this 2 days and he says he is socializing. Spoke to people, played ping pong.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 7, 2013 7:44 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

I couldn't sleep at all. It made my heart beat fast. Overall physically I felt very uncomfortable and unstable. I stopped it and went back to Zyprexa.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 7, 2013 2:42 PM

Amazing medicine, side effects minimal and results fast. Hallucinations, visual and auditory gone completely within days of starting this medication, also seemed to improve overall mood.

November 17, 2012 9:10 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

My daughter had great symptom control, but developed urinary and fecal incontinence after being on it for over a year. Back to looking for the next best medication.

October 24, 2012 4:57 PM

This medicine has saved my life. I take it along with other medicines of course, but I can really tell the difference in my level of anxiety. Would recommend anyone with unrelenting anxiety to try.

October 25, 2011 9:03 PM

Review by Natsu:

I have only been taking Fanapt for a couple of months now and am happy to say it really works well and has less side effects then my previous medicines.

June 2, 2010 12:47 PM