User Reviews for Fanapt

Learn more about Fanapt.

Fanapt Review Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 57 medications used in the treatment of Schizophrenia.

Reviews for Fanapt to treat Schizophrenia

"I've been on this medicine for 8 days and no side effects. I'm slowly coming off the Clozaril because it made me so tired and he put me on Fanapt. Giving it time."

richard campbell (taken for less than 1 month) October 16, 2014

"My son who is 27 has only been on this 2 days and he says he is socializing. Spoke to people, played ping pong."

AmeliaBound (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2013

"I couldn't sleep at all. It made my heart beat fast. Overall physically I felt very uncomfortable and unstable. I stopped it and went back to Zyprexa."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2013

"Amazing medicine, side effects minimal and results fast. Hallucinations, visual and auditory gone completely within days of starting this medication, also seemed to improve overall mood."

Anonymous November 17, 2012

"My daughter had great symptom control, but developed urinary and fecal incontinence after being on it for over a year. Back to looking for the next best medication."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 24, 2012

"This medicine has saved my life. I take it along with other medicines of course, but I can really tell the difference in my level of anxiety. Would recommend anyone with unrelenting anxiety to try."

Anonymous October 25, 2011

"I have only been taking Fanapt for a couple of months now and am happy to say it really works well and has less side effects then my previous medicines."

Natsu June 2, 2010