User Reviews for Firazyr

Learn more about Firazyr.

Reviews for Firazyr to treat Hereditary Angioedema

"I am an unusual case in that I started experiencing attacks before I could walk. I swell more frequently and severely than any other member of my considerably large family. Unfortunately, Firazyr has provided minimal relief. It has slowed the onset of swelling, but did not stop it all together. That being said, I am grateful for any relief I can get during an attack, so I would encourage everyone to try Firazyr to treat their own episodes."

SwellMom (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 30, 2015

"Dealing with Hereditary Angioedema since I've been 12, now 40. This is a God send! Works great for me and my brother, pain and swelling quickly dissipates depending on attack. My sister tried it, but not her favorite due to burning she gets..we haven't experienced anything other that a little redness! This is one small step in helping us deal with this disease. "

CoachDriver June 23, 2013

"Firazyr stopped the swelling from HAE and also reduced the swelling within about 45 minutes. The sooner you treat with Firazyr, at the onset of symptoms, the better the result."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 10, 2012